Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the last time anyone was successful in logging into the ATF e-file site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddy of mine said he talked to an ATF person on the phone and they said people with e-forms submitted are not getting approved because the site is down. Apparently they cannot access them until the site is up. And none have been approved since the site started having trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
      Buddy of mine said he talked to an ATF person on the phone and they said people with e-forms submitted are not getting approved because the site is down. Apparently they cannot access them until the site is up. And none have been approved since the site started having trouble.
      Thats bullshit! Ive been wondering why no E files have been showing approved on NFA tracker since April 4th. I was hoping to have my suppressor stamp by this week since I submitted Dec. 4th.
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
        Thats bullshit! Ive been wondering why no E files have been showing approved on NFA tracker since April 4th. I was hoping to have my suppressor stamp by this week since I submitted Dec. 4th.

I'm in the same boat submitted my SBR paperwork Dec. 10th.

Comment

Silencer shop didn't crash the system... E-form site was a POS before silencer shop even had access to it....

I have a buddy that had access to it before it was open to everyone for beta testing and it was still a crashing POS then.

I just sent in old school paper form in for some more stamps, I'm not holding my breath for the e-form to come back up anytime soon.z

With that said I have some e-form stamps I am waiting on... They better go through with those!
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Working...
          X