No announcement yet.

Kel Tec Sub 2000 9mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are hard to find now, as in for the past year or so from what I understand. Kel-Tec is not exactly what I would call a high volume producer.

Comment

My roommate in college had one. It was a finnicky little thing and would jam once or twice per mag. It was cool and compact though.

I remember he tried to adjust the front site once and it snapped off.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        My roommate in college had one. It was a finnicky little thing and would jam once or twice per mag. It was cool and compact though.

I remember he tried to adjust the front site once and it snapped off.
        Because keltec.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
          I'm Keltec white trash... P40, PF-9, and SU-16...

I want a sub2000 too
          I'd love to get my hands on that P40

Comment

I paid over $400. They used to be sub $300. Its a kel tec, it is what it is.

Comment

Keltec in a nutshell:
              • Very unique, original, and cool concepts
              • Production never matches demand - always a shortage
              • Quality lacking - things break off
              • Products never live up to the hype

But for some reason I still want to like them.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I compare my Sub 2000 to my Dodge Viper...

Both pieces of shit, but damnit they are awesome and fun to own.
                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                  I compare my Sub 2000 to my Dodge Viper...

Both pieces of shit, but damnit they are awesome and fun to own.
                  I snorted

Comment

I really like those, at the original price. It looked like a fun little rig. One of those, should have bought one a few years ago when I was first looking at them, things.

Comment

I saw a interesting mod for one of these. A guy put a red dot on a hinge with a large magnet on the forend. Basically the red dot would fold to the side when you collapsed it and snap back into place when you uncollapsed. Not sure how well it worked though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                        I really like those, at the original price. It looked like a fun little rig. One of those, should have bought one a few years ago when I was first looking at them, things.
                        As fun as it is to shoot there is no way I would pay what they are going for now days.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          As fun as it is to shoot there is no way I would pay what they are going for now days.
                          what are they going for?
                          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            ^^^ see rule #2

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                              what are they going for?
                              The 9mm glock mag ones seem to be going for $500+ on no reserve gun broker auctions and 400+ for 40s

Comment

Working...
                              X