New Colt 10mm Delta Elite w/ Rails!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Colt 10mm Delta Elite w/ Rails!

I've been wanting a 10mm 1911 but wasn't sure of the quality of the RIA and couldn't afford any of the others (I think Kimber makes/made one). Anyway, this looks pretty good.

WEST HARTFORD, Conn. (January 4, 2017) – Often considered the manufacturer that saved the 10mm round from obscurity in the 1980’s, Colt readies yet another ...

cool! Only thing I had to change on mine was the grip safety. It made me bleed every time I shot. Switched to a Wilson Beavertail and is one of my best guns.
    sigpic

Comment

Fuck, that's a sweet looking gun.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

now I look at it closer my grip safety was totally different. I guess it was the GI one.
        sigpic

Comment

Well I know what my next purchase will be. Would it have killed them to put some checkering or serrations on the front strap though?

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
            Well I know what my next purchase will be. Would it have killed them to put some checkering or serrations on the front strap though?
            Be glad they're not on there. Colt already wasn't beveling cuts before bankruptcy. The joke is that "XSE" stands for "eXtra Sharp Edges." Better to let them save some scratch and make the gun a little cheaper on the shelf.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
            X