Who's the 4180 guru?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the 4180 guru?

Who's the Holley 4180 expert around here and what do you charge to rebuild this thing? work has me hammered, dont have time right now

just curious why your using the 4180 ?

Comment

It's stock on an 85. Just keeping what's there. I'd rather throw an efelbrock on it, but I'll probably sell it when I get it running smooth

Comment

If you get in a bind I can do it for you but it will be about a week and a half before I can get to it. You may want to look into changing the secondary metering block if you plan on any mods at all. PM me if you don't have my number. I can pick it up from you later this week.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I just slapped a new 870 Street Avenger in the classifieds for cheap. If you wanted something shiny and new.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            I just slapped a new 870 Street Avenger in the classifieds for cheap. If you wanted something shiny and new.
            Thanks brother, thats way too big for this 85 302 motor. Thats a good deal though.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
              Thanks brother, thats way too big for this 85 302 motor. Thats a good deal though.
              Whefe you located?

2003 f250
              1990 mustang gt stock 68k miles
              1990 mustang gt 347 t56
              1994 peterbilt 377 dump truck 450hp cat
              1997 freightliner 500hp detriot[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by marcs95gt View Post
                Whefe you located?
                McKinney. Bill is gonna put a kit in the 4180 for me...

Comment

Working...
                X