This will fire up the left..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will fire up the left..

What appears to be an actual deportation (because of felony conviction)... Protests erupted when some criminal is given a deportation order.

The main stream will run with this as " a mother torn from her son and deported"... Humm, wonder if she saw the 84 lumber commercial
    Last edited by dcs13; 02-09-2017, 07:42 AM. Reason: added

Well that's one. Can we get 11 million more?
    WH

Comment

Illegal alien and charged with a felony. Get out and stay out.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
        Illegal alien and charged with a felony. Get out and stay out.
        I wonder what the felony was. From the story it looks like it may have been being an illegal:

Garcia de Rayos was arrested in one of former Sheriff Joe Arpaio's workplace raids in 2008. She was convicted of a felony and served six months in ICE detention before being released. They thought her case was cleared -- until Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          I wonder what the felony was. From the story it looks like it may have been being an illegal:
          Impersonation. She was arrested during a raid at the water park where she was working for using a fake social security number. She was in jail for 90 days then an ICE detention facility for another 90 days. An immigration court ordered her deportation in 2013 but the Obama administration decided not to enforce any of their rulings.

Immigrants’ rights advocates say a broadened definition of the term “criminal alien” could put a majority of unauthorized immigrants in the United States at risk of deportation.

It's a sad story but you have to start somewhere. She had her day in court and knew this was going to happen.

Comment

I stopped a guy one time years ago that had a felony deportation hit on him. Nice guy, had been to his families house before over his sister running away. His other family also owned a taco store in Duncanville. The hit came back and was actually him as 99 percent are not. Confirmed it,but he denied, denied, denied it was him. Then we got to the jail and they sent me a picture. Spot on. Then when immigration showed up, they told his family it was me that wanted him deported. I was like WTF. He either used a BS SS card in Cali, or was producing them, I never did get the full story. I am sure he was back in a week or so.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I am all for everyone getting to come here. I love the Mexicans because they work hard and are a perfect example of what America is about. If you steal someone's identity though, you should be deported.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

All for law abiding immigrants the rest can gtfo

Comment

Working...
                X