Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAPO accidentally outs that the Trump leakers are NINE Obama insiders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAPO accidentally outs that the Trump leakers are NINE Obama insiders.

It looks like Obama had hands on this.

Who was the other guy that secretly taped his political opponents?

Nixon.

The msm is bitching about this being the next watergate, but are completely ignoring the fact that it was their hero l doing the Nixonian shit.

Wapo article

The communications occurred before the Trump administration took office, say current and former officials.

lol

Comment

The media still thinks Trump is a buffoon while he's playing them like a fiddle. He needs to spell this whole ordeal out very clearly on national TV and explain how Obama was personally involved with discrediting an incoming administration. Then proceed with granting him a full pardon.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
        Then proceed with granting him a full pardon.
        Why do that? Just say it and let the sharks encircle him. Sit back and watch. Fuck em. We all know he deserves whatever he gets.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Why do that? Just say it and let the sharks encircle him. Sit back and watch. Fuck em. We all know he deserves whatever he gets.
          Because half the country would scream racism if he ever was charged with anything. A pardon insinuates he's guilty of something without actually going through the process of a trial.

Comment

Because half the country would scream racism if he ever was charged with anything. A pardon insinuates he's guilty of something without actually going through the process of a trial.
            I think the same thing should be done with Clinton. Prove what a worthless sack of lying shit she is and then pardon her. Trump would always have that hanging over her head for the rest of her pathetic life.

Comment

The media still thinks Trump is a buffoon while he's playing them like a fiddle. He needs to spell this whole ordeal out very clearly on national TV and explain how Obama was personally involved with discrediting an incoming administration. Then proceed with granting him a full pardon.
              how's he gonna do that when he refuses to address the press?

asking for a friend.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post

asking for a friend.
                See how many people show up Saturday at his rally. I bet theres more than a few cameras there... The MSM will always be there, even if its for a daily beat down..
                He's a lot smarter than these people will ever give him credit for. whether you like him or not, he's a few steps ahead of most people

Comment

same here. he and i share a lot of the same characteristics, which is funny that a lot of you dont realize.

you say left, im going right, you go down, im going up.

once you realize that there is no need to drain the swamp, but simply mow the grass, you'll see where the snakes lie.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

asking for a friend.
                    I guess you missed his hour+ long press conference today. Here is the transcript: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...ess-conference

That and SOTU addresses are televised nationally. He's the president, he could activate the EAS if he really wanted to and broadcast it on every cell phone, TV and radio in the country.

Comment

no man, i promise you, i didnt miss it. lol.

77 minutes of shitting on the media? i wanna see this wall, and isis, and china.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                        He's a lot smarter than these people will ever give him credit for. whether you like him or not, he's a few steps ahead of most people
                        I've always thought that if there was one good quality about him, it was at least that much. They all like to talk like he's just inherited everything. Wrong. How many of them would take millions and turn it into billions? If I had to guess, the number would be counted on one hand. Its no mean feat. You don't do that unless you're what most people would call real damn smart.

same here. he and i share a lot of the same characteristics, which is funny that a lot of you dont realize.

Not much is realized via text.
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          I've always thought that if there was one good quality about him, it was at least that much. They all like to talk like he's just inherited everything. Wrong. How many of them would take millions and turn it into billions? If I had to guess, the number would be counted on one hand. Its no mean feat. You don't do that unless you're what most people would call real damn smart.
                          He made billions in an extremely competitive industry without benefiting from the dot coms. Not trying to discount Jeff Bezos, Zuckerberg, Cuban, Bill Gates and the other tech billionaires but Trump made his money mostly in real estate.

Bill Gates didn't have to deal with teamsters, black panthers and corrupt as hell NY politicians to get where he is.

Comment

So the key here is to try them for treason and set a precedent. Bullshit will not be put up with.

Comment

Working...
                            X