The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Wouldn't brass be everywhere in the zombie apocalypse. They must be diligent at cleaning it up in this world!
    Well it took them up to what season three before they had any real amount of guns? Pretty scarce in the south and really bad around Hotlanta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Wouldn't brass be everywhere in the zombie apocalypse. They must be diligent at cleaning it up in this world!
      Same people that keep the grass mowed.

Comment

• Little known fact, its the zombies themselves. They actually eat grass to help them digest.
        WH

Comment

• So how long can a body decompose and still walk around? I know, this some science fiction shit, but really, how much longer can the original waive of zombies walk around?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            So how long can a body decompose and still walk around? I know, this some science fiction shit, but really, how much longer can the original waive of zombies walk around?

And what about winter time. Up north, once winter rolls around, the zombies become a non issue. They all freeze
            WH

Comment

• This Sunday bitches!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• After falling behind a season and trying to get back in to it, I couldn't. Oh well, it was a pretty damn good show for a while.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Anyone catch it last night? We are putting it on the big screen right after dinner.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                    Anyone catch it last night? We are putting it on the big screen right after dinner.
                    It was OK, not great. Everyone is pretty much back together just trying to figure shit out. It is building up to some good violence, though. I am still hopeing we get to Negan's backstory, and I also want an entire episode devoted to Eugene's interactions with Negan. Negan seems like he has no intention of hurting Eugene since he is visibly shaken and easily broken T the mid season finally. I want to see alot of those two talking; I imagine some entertaining convorsation there.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Still no heath.. ricks smile at the end looks goofy as fuck..
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• RIP Snowman. Saddest death of the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                          RIP Snowman. Saddest death of the series.
                          "We're gonna do what they say can't be done"

Comment

• I'm lost who's snowman?

Anyone think they may be introducing the whisperers early? When Jadis said "we take, we don't bother" kinda sounded like whisperer shenanigans
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              I'm lost who's snowman?

Anyone think they may be introducing the whisperers early? When Jadis said "we take, we don't bother" kinda sounded like whisperer shenanigans
                              Come on. I don't even pay attention to the show and noticed.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                                Come on. I don't even pay attention to the show and noticed.
                                This!. I watched the after show and they confirmed that it was indeed the original from the movie. I thought it was pretty cool because they made the run from Texarkana to Georgia and it would've been something that could've ended up in Georgia in a field in the apocalypse. I wonder if they made it look old and abandoned or if was really in bad shape like that.
                                Last edited by s1lv3r; 02-20-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X