No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious hissy fit on Very Fake News CNN's Lemon Party. Charles Blow to Kayleigh McEnany: Don't touch me! REEEEEE!

Imagine if it was a white conservative guy doing this to a black liberal woman....

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Hilarious hissy fit on Very Fake News CNN's Lemon Party. Charles Blow to Kayleigh McEnany: Don't touch me! REEEEEE!

Imagine if it was a white conservative guy doing this to a black liberal woman....

Deeeeaaaaammn. He's queerly a bitter Lil gay man.....not that that matters. If she touched him, surely it was patronizingly so, and he has rights.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Fastback; 02-19-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• that RCSB could be painted lowered and on rims now if you got off the internet for a day or two. i'll come help, we can drink beer and talk politics.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Hilarious hissy fit on Very Fake News CNN's Lemon Party. Charles Blow to Kayleigh McEnany: Don't touch me! REEEEEE!

Should have rubbed his close-cropped bristly head. This Charles Blow character resembles naynay in many respects.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  that RCSB could be painted lowered and on rims now if you got off the internet for a day or two. i'll come help, we can drink beer and talk politics.

Haha you ain't wrong.

Comment

• Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
                      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Not surprised here. Wendy's has the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Comment

• Comment

• remember when Sweden was known for their gorgeous blondes instead of imported rape?

Comment

• Last year, yeah. But nothing's changed.

The British band headlined Bravalla festival in Norrk?ping on the weekend, but have vowed not to return after music lovers reported five rapes and a number of sexual assaults.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stangs 4 Life View Post
                                Not surprised here. Wendy's has the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
                                rofl.. "Why'd you do it?" - Well, I was pissed off. So I launched me a fuckin' gator.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X