Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
    Read that wrong. Sorry. No coffee yet. If you do pm me the price. I may want in on it.
    Found one on eBay for $7

Comment

• I thought it was something a bit different. I guess I have one of those already. I might have 2. I'll check tonight when I get home and let you know.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• No dice. Let me know if you're bidding on that one on Ebay. I won't bid on it.
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

No dice. Let me know if you're bidding on that one on Ebay. I won't bid on it.
          I just hit buy it now on one of the $7 shipped ones the other day.

Comment

• Cool.

I need AR15 buffer tubeS. If anyone has extras laying around please let me know. I'll buy em or trade for them. I'd rather help someone on the board than buy them from "the net".

Any tube combo will work, pistol, rifle, what ever.

Comment

Cool.

I need AR15 buffer tubeS. If anyone has extras laying around please let me know. I'll buy em or trade for them. I'd rather help someone on the board than buy them from "the net".

Any tube combo will work, pistol, rifle, what ever.
              Here's the ones I buy.... Just checked and I only have 2 left...

Comment

• I am looking for pistol caliber primers and powder. also interested in any dies
                2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
                2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
                2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

• I have a Iphone 5 for sprint, I'm willing to trade for 2 Stripped lower (Non poly)
                  Street car.

Comment

• Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                    I have a Iphone 5 for sprint, I'm willing to trade for 2 Stripped lower (Non poly)
                    Clean ESN, glass in good shape, color?

You got a deal as soon as my next batch of lowers shows up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MGannaway View Post
                      I am looking for pistol caliber primers and powder. also interested in any dies

Not sure where you live, but yesterday I was at gun master in Plano and they have a decent selection of powder, stock Dillon stuff, and plenty of primers ($38/1k). I've used Titegroup before and they had like 6-7lbs of it...
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Here is a picture of the only damage the phone has, 16 gig, clean esn, sprint, under factory warranty still.
                        Attached Files
                        Street car.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          Not sure where you live, but yesterday I was at gun master in Plano and they have a decent selection of powder, stock Dillon stuff, and plenty of primers ($38/1k). I've used Titegroup before and they had like 6-7lbs of it...
                          I picked some stuff up at southwest ammo in mesquite. Their prices weren't bad at all. Plus its much closer to me than Plano
                          2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

• I have a Plum Crazy Poly lower complete. Take down pins included (not pictured)
                            Would like to sell/trade.

2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

• Originally posted by MGannaway View Post
                              I have a Plum Crazy Poly lower complete. Take down pins included (not pictured)
                              Would like to sell/trade.

Was expecting it to be purple.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Need a triangular handgaurd cap. Anyone have one they'd be willing to part with?

Comment

Working...
                                X