No announcement yet.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simmons: Have you made any progress with the portal?
    Fitz: Na, SHIELD shit came up. Had to help save May. Whore.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      yea, that was the only puzzling thing for me. Why would he WANT to save this guy if there is a chance she is going to be with him. Unless he is blind and thinks it was just a necessary lay on a desert planet.
      Because he's putting her happiness in front of his own. If he works to save Will and it works, either she goes with Will and that's the way the cookie crumbles, or she's so blown away by Fitz' selflessness and desire to make her happy that it cements the FitzSimmons relationship. Either way, he knows the score and has brought some healing to someone he cares about.

From a story writing standpoint, I don't see any way that Simmons and Wes end up together long term. More likely, Wes is on the way out, either injured or brainwashed by the Evil thing, and it introduces a good bad guy.

I thought it was a cool, very different episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        Because he's putting her happiness in front of his own. If he works to save Will and it works, either she goes with Will and that's the way the cookie crumbles, or she's so blown away by Fitz' selflessness and desire to make her happy that it cements the FitzSimmons relationship. Either way, he knows the score and has brought some healing to someone he cares about.

From a story writing standpoint, I don't see any way that Simmons and Wes end up together long term. More likely, Wes is on the way out, either injured or brainwashed by the Evil thing, and it introduces a good bad guy.

I thought it was a cool, very different episode.
        Maybe he just wants to close the portal when the guy is half way through.

The episode sort of reminded me of some old school sci fi shows. It had all the elements of some weird sci fi show from the 60's or something. Or a one of episode from Star Trek. It was more psychological than action packed. It was a nice change.

Comment

• So if you were Fitz, you would leave him stranded on the planet? I don't think she's going to jump the guy if he returns but maybe that's just my thinking she's more into Fitz and the other guy was just because of the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
            So if you were Fitz, you would leave him stranded on the planet? I don't think she's going to jump the guy if he returns but maybe that's just my thinking she's more into Fitz and the other guy was just because of the situation.
            I guess as a humanitarian, sure I would help find him.

But if they do get him back to Earth, it would make a weird love triangle. I guess the show could fit that in.

Comment

But if they do get him back to Earth, it would make a weird love triangle. I guess the show could fit that in.
              Agreed.

Comment

• So I wasn't expecting Lash to be revealed that quickly.

Not sure how they are going to explain his history.

Comment

Yeah I think they'll bring the astro guy back, Simmons will end up getting with him and realize in the dirty throws of love she really wants Fitz more.

Then if Fitz is still available (may introduce a new love interested for Fitz) he'll take her back.
                  WRX

Comment

• So anybody else been following along the past couple of episodes?

Comment

• I have to watch Tuesday nights episode.

Comment

• Oh yeah. It's been great. I really didn't see that Lash twist coming.

Comment

• Or the Rosalyn/Hydra twist
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• what episode are we on?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                              what episode are we on?
                              Looks to be Episode 8.

Last night was another solid episode. Anybody catch it yet? Gotta ask a question that I do not remember from the previous episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                                Looks to be Episode 8.

Last night was another solid episode. Anybody catch it yet? Gotta ask a question that I do not remember from the previous episode.
                                PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X