The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Good development for Abraham's character and I'm glad the mullet had been outed, but still not a great episode. Still trying to put my finger on what it was that didn't work for me. Kinda wish we'd get back to the main group.
    I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      I think they need a reason to trim the amount of characters, and story lines down. I bet 2-3 members of the cast from todays episode are gone by the season ending. Looking at the previews from next week also looks like the group loses 1 more.

3 more episodes for this year,
      next episode wraps up the hospital,
      episode after that is them meeting back up with Rick and probably the Dc group
      and the midseason cliff hanger probably dealing with who was spying in the window at the bookstore (Morgan? Bad Cops?)
      somehow I guess I missed this... when did this happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
        last nights episode after the sex lurker scene and maggie and glen's cuddle session. They pan to a window and theres a shadowy figure looking in

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          I guess I missed that too. All I saw outside were walkers.

Comment

• Huh missed that
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I just went and looked -
              After the Glenn and Maggie cuddlefest, when they cut to the window Abraham is looking out and a walker goes by outside. then it cuts to commercial and comes back to a flashback of his family.

Comment

• In other words, John -- '02 HAWK is full of shit.

Comment

• Plus if Morgan was following anyone it'd be rick.
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    I just went and looked -
                    After the Glenn and Maggie cuddlefest, when they cut to the window Abraham is looking out and a walker goes by outside. then it cuts to commercial and comes back to a flashback of his family.
                    Just watched it and I saw a walker as well. Nobody looking in a window.

Comment

• Watched this lat night, and I am torn. Now what does that group do, with no purpose again. The redneck is really really smart you can tell and said a lot of things that would go along with his original goal..so what did he do before? Now with no goal...I wonder what the groups will do.

Comment

• well shit guys im sorry. Well I guess there goes having that as a weak cliffhanger

Comment

• Are they still making a second walking dead show? The DC group leaving would've been the perfect opportunity to start a new show and plot but with known characters...

Comment

• Last I heard they are still making a second show, but it will not be with known characters. Personally I think they should focus on making one show really good rather than diluting content for more ad money.

Comment

• yes they are making the second show, supposedly it will placed somewhere up north

here's the primary characters :
                              Now that AMC has moved The Walking Dead spinoff project to pilot, more information about the potential series has emerged, and that comes in the form of a list of principal characters and some descrip

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                                Watched this lat night, and I am torn. Now what does that group do, with no purpose again. The redneck is really really smart you can tell and said a lot of things that would go along with his original goal..so what did he do before? Now with no goal...I wonder what the groups will do.
                                He was possibly knocked dead from the looks of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X