X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
    Same here. Appreciate it!
    No problem, glad to help.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      No problem, glad to help.
      Yup, grabbed two myself, thanks broskin...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I just ordered one too thanks!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Are they good?
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
            Are they good?
            $20 says they are better than other $20 red dots...
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              Are they good?
              I have a simmons .22 scope and a pair of their $40 binoculars that do the job. Glass isn't as clear as higher end optics but the scope stays zeroed and the both of them have been fine, and I bang them around a bit more than I should.. For $20 I ordered 3 of them, probably put one on the 10/22 and might put one on an AR, keep one as backup. I expect them to be about equal to the bushnell trs25 red dots which are pretty damn good for the price, they just never go on sale for $20. I sure it will hold up the .22. If the one on the AR goes out I am out $20.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                I have a simmons .22 scope and a pair of their $40 binoculars that do the job. Glass isn't as clear as higher end optics but the scope stays zeroed and the both of them have been fine, and I bang them around a bit more than I should.. For $20 I ordered 3 of them, probably put one on the 10/22 and might put one on an AR, keep one as backup. I expect them to be about equal to the bushnell trs25 red dots which are pretty damn good for the price, they just never go on sale for $20. I sure it will hold up the .22. If the one on the AR goes out I am out $20.
                I picked up 3 for almost the exact same reasoning. I'm putting one on my 10/22, one on my Mossberg 500, and putting one as a backup. If one goes out, I'm out $20. I have the Vortex on my AR and Bushnells on each of my sons' AR's. I figure if I needed one in a pinch, it's easy to have one of these on the shelf.

Comment

• more optics

I'm sure this won't last long.

Aimshot HGPRO-A-G Green Dot Reflex Sight - $71

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HNSR3U2/ref=s9_dcbhz_bw_d0_g200_i1_sh?tag=slickdeals&ascsu btag=7877c7b8678711e58825f2cb02b443550003[/ame]

Comment

• Any free or reduced shipping coupons for natchez?

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      Any free or reduced shipping coupons for natchez?
                      Not that I found, but my buddy and I ordered a bunch of stuff together and split shipping costs.

Comment

• Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                        Ack - 5MOA be aware
                        WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                          Ack - 5MOA be aware
                          It's a reflex sight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            It's a reflex sight...
                            I'm aware, just calling it out to ensure someone knows what they are buying.. they make reflex sights all the way down to 1 MOA.
                            WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                              I'm aware, just calling it out to ensure someone knows what they are buying.. they make reflex sights all the way down to 1 MOA.
                              Not for $70. I see you're helping out..

Comment

• 3.5 lb drop in ar15 trigger for over half off.

"You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X