Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the last time anyone was successful in logging into the ATF e-file site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the last time anyone was successful in logging into the ATF e-file site?

I have been trying off and on at least 5-10 times a week for the last month to just log in and check on my stuff and have yet to get past the log in screen. No matter what time of day it is from 2am - mid afternoon I cant get it to do shit. I am just wondering if anyone else has had better luck....

About a week ago. Silencer shop is supposedly clogging the system with automated stuff.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

How in the fuck can you automate all of that info to be input?

Comment

Buddy send me a screenshot of him attempting to log in and he got a screen saying it's down until further notice. And all forms should be sent by paper.

Comment

Was able to submit one form 4 a few days ago, took me a week!! Amazing how the website was working perfectly fine until it started getting popular and, wammo! it magically breaks and they can't fix it...

Comment

Get you papers in before June.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Get you papers in before June.
              Que?

Comment

They shut down at 9AM noon and 4PM to reboot the system. I start trying it around an hour after they reboot if you can catch it when it first comes up you'll get in and get through. I usually get my forms done within a couple of days this way.

Comment

It's down down for now. Typical government incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    It's down down for now. Typical government incompetence.
                    Yep, i hear they are rebuilding the site with outside help.

Comment

I'm sure that will be a total waste and probably perform worse than this did. That's the only way they know how to do it.

Comment

They shut down the site at least five times a day(per the schedule they sent out) for an hour each time, its usually down more than that. When you do get through, it lags and freezes, times out and you have to log back in. It's an awful headache to deal with

Comment

I don't think some of you are getting it. Go check it out and refresh your browser. It's DOWN for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Capitol Armory just sent me an email saying ATF is no longer taking E forms buy will be processing those that have already been submitted.
                            Originally posted by Marisa
                            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                              Capitol Armory just sent me an email saying ATF is no longer taking E forms buy will be processing those that have already been submitted.

Thank god I got everything submitted.

Comment

Working...
                              X