Estimated Values?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estimated Values?

A guy is trying to work a trade on a 4 wheeler I have. He has offered up 3 firearms and a Citizen Watch.

A Marlin Model 60, I'd value it @ $100 if it functions just for what it is. +300 rounds of .22

A Smith & Wesson Model 5906 and 300 rounds of 9mm and looks like 2 10round mags, a 15 round mag, and 1 that's 15+ rounds, and a concealed carry holster like a gunmate

A Remington 870 29.5" barrel, 3" shell, 20 rounds of 00 Buck, 20 rounds Slugs.
    Appears to have some bluing damage or pitting on receiver, I only have these pics at the moment.

if the 4 wheeler is worth 7-900 then id say thats about even.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

A Marlin Model 60 - $80-$130
      A Smith & Wesson Model 5906 - $280-$350
      A Remington 870 29.5" barrel, 3" shell -$200-$240

Total value not including ammo or watch - $560 - $720

That said, I would be interested in the 870 or the 5906 for the lower end of what I quoted. I have a thing for older beat up 870s.

Comment

I have the 4 wheeler listed at $1000, $900 is the mark I would like to hit. I don't see the trade really working out on my end, which was my fear. I would have more work and time to make the same money or less. The Smith is really the only thing that would interest me out of the deal and I don't really need another 9mm. The Watch thread valued the Citizen @ $75 trade value.

I appreciate all the input as always, it's nice to have such a diversified knowledge base.

for your viewing pleasure and time

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
          I have the 4 wheeler listed at $1000, $900 is the mark I would like to hit. I don't see the trade really working out on my end, which was my fear. I would have more work and time to make the same money or less. The Smith is really the only thing that would interest me out of the deal and I don't really need another 9mm. The Watch thread valued the Citizen @ $75 trade value.

I appreciate all the input as always, it's nice to have such a diversified knowledge base.
          Try to get some cash out h him on to of the trade. Like I said, I would give ya $200-$220 for the 870, selling the model 60 shouldn't be hard, and If you didn't want it I might even buy the 5906.

Comment

i'd give you a bill forthe mod. 60 and ammo

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post

for your viewing pleasure and time
              link?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Comment

noted
                  Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 04-07-2014, 01:01 PM.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                  X