Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 I'll just leave this right here... - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll just leave this right here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just leave this right here...

© Josh Sager – January 2012 The recent rash of mass shootings in the United States is simply part of a long-term trend of gun violence unique to our country. The Sandy Hook school shooting is tragi…

Not sure how I stumbled on this, but I feel dirty for reading it I suppose it was interesting reading something from an anti-gun persons point of view as, well... I live in Texas and sell guns so I'm only surrounded by people that have made the right choice I couldn't read most of it though, a lot of it was poorly made arguments trying to sound logical

Didn't get very far, it was making my head hurt and my blood pressure rise. I don't have time for that before bed.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
        Stupid just never stops...
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Arg...............I am without words.

Comment

Yes, all those fine, locked up guns are the problem. Not the one non-locked up gun.

Article is complete BS, too. Total misrepresentation of the 2nd, I don't care what "authority" guy they quote.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
              They should have added that the guns were locked up

Comment

That man killed a bunch of unarmed soldiers in a visitor's center where, by federal law, they were disarmed. While breaking numerous federal and state laws himself, Hasan was not stopped by any law on the books, nor would he have been. Fuck his clown shoes.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I actually TRIED to read all of it. I got as far as the second "point" he was going to make to refute the 2nd amendment. After I brushed my teeth following throwing up in my mouth while reading his asinine comments on the laws he's clearly unfamiliar with or used google to come up with the answers that helped his cause... I gave up.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                  X