No announcement yet.

AAC rebate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can do you all recommend for an SBR in 5.56/223? Are any interchangeable with other calibers? Would like to take advantage of the tax discount.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
      I am. Located in Arlington near Bowen and 20. I'm also a paying vendor here and have a subforum:

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70

You're really close to me. Will take a look at your stuff for sale. Looking at starting paperwork on another suppressor.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
        You're really close to me. Will take a look at your stuff for sale. Looking at starting paperwork on another suppressor.
        I thought you were way up in north dallas Gabriel?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I thought you were way up in north dallas Gabriel?

I used to live in North Dallas but now live in GP. Work in Plano still.

Comment

I used to live in North Dallas but now live in GP. Work in Plano still.
            Shit, that's a drive!
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Shit, that's a drive!

Sure is a long drive. Did you happen to make it out to the lease? I haven't been this year but planning to in a week or so on a Sunday.

Comment

Sure is a long drive. Did you happen to make it out to the lease? I haven't been this year but planning to in a week or so on a Sunday.
                The lease, which lease?

Comment

The lease, which lease?

Mickys?

Comment

Goddammit, I just bought an AAC 300blk upper 6 weeks ago...

Comment

Mickys?
                      Nope, not yet!

Comment

Nope, not yet!

I'll send you a text when I'm heading out there in advance to see if you're free. Need to get some reloading done.

Comment

My point is because I'm buying something I want and something you call inferior that makes me a dumbass? I've shot plenty of makes and to each their own.
                          I'm just cranky. I haven't felt myself the last few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                            I'm just cranky. I haven't felt myself the last few weeks.
                            lol

Comment

lol
                              Shit, you know it is true.

Comment

Guess I need to find something to order.

Comment

Working...
                                X