Wire tucking engine harness on a fox.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    Then do it. I have 2 connectors with a total of 62 pins. More than enough pins for efi that you run.
    Best place to buy them?

I would also like something like that but hollow so I can run my nitrous plumbing through the fire wall without using a cheap assed grommet.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

so what was the outcome?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
        so what was the outcome?
        A Banshee got built and destroyed
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

In the process of pulling the dash to put the harness behind it, and yes a banshee was built and blown up and I did a c notch and dropped my truck more. And bought a 351 and a turbo.

Haha!

Comment

Any update on this?? Did u end up running the wires behind the dash??? Seemed like more work than trying to get it under the pinchweld, I'm in the process of doing mime

Comment

Yeah I have the tuck done. After going through all the work to get the harness behind the dash, I came to the drivers side and realized it was going to be too much work then I had originally planned. Having to pull everything on the drivers side under hood inside the car and back out again. I ended up just putting everything behind the fenders and going to run it along the pinch weld. Doing what I wanted would have been a pain in the ass without completely pulling the harness out, trimming it up and re looming it. If I were to do this then I would have had to repin all of the connectors to allow the flex sleeve stuff to slide on.

I may eventually do something like this. As well as bulkhead connectors vs just running shit through a hole. Time isn't on my side at the moment, I'm trying to finish this car so I can move out of my apartment. Lol plus my girlfriends car turned into a pos so I bought a 04 rcsb Chevy so she has something to drive... Anyone know of a 6.2 core motor or maybe a gto t56?

It's in the mock up process now so it's constantly evolving as I make progress. All the sound deadbeat installed needs to come out because I went full tard and did it before the through the floor subframe and cage.. Haha

Passenger side:

Drivers:

Firewall: need the Scott rod plates welded or bonded somehow. Also doing a manual brake conver$ion.

Fun stuff

Three honk mod.

Baer t4 13 inch brake upgrade.
              Last edited by 91CoupeMike; 06-25-2016, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Still need to weld the Scott rod plates on.

Comment

Looks good, im about 90% done with mine, it was alot more work than I thought

Comment

where are you gonna put your ignition coil?

Comment

Working...
                    X