The People vs. OJ Simpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The People vs. OJ Simpson

This show is really sucking me in. I forgot how different racial issues were back then, and just how relevant racial wars still are.
    Last edited by abecx; 02-26-2016, 01:33 PM.

I've been watching it since the begining. All of the actors that they chose are spot on. Cuba's performance is good but Travolta is spot on.

Comment

Just listening to Cuba talk about it on the Ticket has made me want to watch it. I was a little too young to understand all of the background stories and the racial aspect of it all. I just remember black people celebrating and white people being angry when the verdict was made.

Comment

I lived in california during the time, you have to remember there was a lot going down around then, reginald denny, rodney king, LA riots, OJ, Crips 'n bloods. Is this on Netflix or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          I lived in california during the time, you have to remember there was a lot going down around then, reginald denny, rodney king, LA riots, OJ, Crips 'n bloods. Is this on Netflix or something?
          FX
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

gotcha, i will have to check it out.

Comment

just hearing about this show made me look up the evidence for the prosecution and how they setup his defense......there is evidence both ways but my gosh!

innocent facts

guilty facts

this one talks about major points and prosecution and defenses arguments

Comment

it was his son!

Comment

I'm actually watching this now. 2 episodes in, it's really good so far.

Comment

Oh, and what a dig at the Kardashian girls at the start of episode 3. Wow. That entire speech about being a celebrity.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      it was his son!
                      it was marcus allen.

Comment

I've enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                          I've enjoyed it.
                          Yeah me too. And everyone with a sane mind knows it was OJ who killed them two in cold blood. Back during the investigation, I remember hearing an old timer (black man) say something close to, "Young man driving around in OJ's Ferrari and sleeping with his wife, some thing you just don't do in life."

I don't condone what OJ did, but if some young, pimp ass stud is banging my ex-wife and hot rodding my Cobra around my hood...yeah...someones getting shot int he face...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Yeah me too. And everyone with a sane mind knows it was OJ who killed them two in cold blood. Back during the investigation, I remember hearing an old timer (black man) say something close to, "Young man driving around in OJ's Ferrari and sleeping with his wife, some thing you just don't do in life."

I don't condone what OJ did, but if some young, pimp ass stud is banging my ex-wife and hot rodding my Cobra around my hood...yeah...someones getting shot int he face...
                            Naynay, opinion?

Comment

I'm still not convinced he did it.

I think he was framed by the notoriously racist LAPD, because he was an easy target.

However, justice was served and an innocent man walked free, which is rare these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X