Quick Access Rifle Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Access Rifle Safe

Is Gun Vault really the only option out there? Looking for something just big enough for an AR, Shotgun, Handgun, a few magazines, and either a digital keypad or biometric access.

For your house or vehicle?
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

sorry, for the house. Looking for something I can keep near my front door so I can have ready access to a couple of firearms rather than having to go to my safe but still have it somewhat secure. Gun Vault seems to be perfect but I found another brand last night (can't remember the name off hand now) that appears to be even better (fingerprint scanner, PIN, and key access) plus it's cheaper.

Comment

Man if it was for a vehicle I could give you some insight. I have only messed with the hornady wristband activated lock at a shop. It worked well but I'm not personally big on having to wear something around. It was also only large enough for a pistola.

Comment

This is what I was looking at. Compared to the Gun Vault, it's got more features at a cheaper price. But I'm reading comments in the reviews about how it may be a tight fit for an AR (pistol grip, scope) but size was it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for (AR, shotgun, and a pistol).

Comment

With the backup key setup it seems pretty solid.

Comment

Might as well go big!! These guys are in Frisco.

https://safetysecurity.co/product/co...model-leather/

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                With the backup key setup it seems pretty solid.
                After reading some reviews, it's pretty shitty. It's not even big enough to hold a rifle with a pistol grip and/or scope and still be able to close the door.

Originally posted by bybotie View Post
                Might as well go big!! These guys are in Frisco.

https://safetysecurity.co/product/co...model-leather/
                Go big or go expensive??

Comment

Working...
                X