Cc holster locally???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cc holster locally???

Is there a place local (Dallas, Plano, frisco, McKinney) that keeps good holsters in stock that I could go check out? There are so many options I hate to order on online and not like it. I am considering alien wear right now but am not set. I want to carry iwb at around the 4-5 o'clock position.

Gunmaster, Academy, Bass Pro, Cabelas, Gander Mountain
    WRX

Comment

Alien is a good holster for the money. If you can't find anything local, Blade Tech Total Eclipse is what I use for my Glocks and really like it. It can be converted between IWB and OWB.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
        Gunmaster, Academy, Bass Pro, Cabelas, Gander Mountain
        I have not checked gun master but all the others either don't carry a holster for my pistol or what they had was too bulky. I will check into gunmaster though

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Alien is a good holster for the money. If you can't find anything local, Blade Tech Total Eclipse is what I use for my Glocks and really like it. It can be converted between IWB and OWB.
          I will check into them. I have an xds 3.3 barrel that I carry.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
            I will check into them. I have an xds 3.3 barrel that I carry.
            I have an Alien and it works great. I paid the extra when I bought it and got the second holster I could swap to for my G27 if I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
              Is there a place local (Dallas, Plano, frisco, McKinney) that keeps good holsters in stock that I could go check out? There are so many options I hate to order on online and not like it. I am considering alien wear right now but am not set. I want to carry iwb at around the 4-5 o'clock position.
              If you can wait a week or two, a gunshow is the best place.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                If you can wait a week or two, a gunshow is the best place.
                This is what I would suggest. Probably the best place to check out a variety of holsters in one place.

Comment

Which show is coming up?

Comment

I see the ft worth show is coming up this weekend. Might just take the family down there Saturday!!

Comment

White Hat Holsters may have something and DM Bullard might have something.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                      X