Who does gun coating locally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does gun coating locally?

Wanting to coat the slide on my Sig P938. Who does it in the Fort Worth area?

Jose just had a pistol done. There were a bunch of good places listed here.
    I've been putting this off for to long but I need to get my Kimber refinished due to some surface rust it picked up (again) the last time I carried it while camping. Does anyone have any local recommendations on who I can take it to? I have one recommendation for Wylie Custom Gun Coatings and just wondering if there are anymore.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Jose and Bybotie both had theirs done at B&S guns. I checked out bybotie's Glock after he had it done and they did a really nice job.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Ya mine came out pretty good although I've got nothing to compare it with. Only time will tell how good it is. What part of town are you in? B&S was a little bit of a drive for me but the guys there were really friendly.

Comment

The gun smith from B & S is now at Gun Zone.

Comment

Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
            The gun smith from B & S is now at Gun Zone.
            Which one? Hopefully not Cody.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              Ya mine came out pretty good although I've got nothing to compare it with. Only time will tell how good it is. What part of town are you in? B&S was a little bit of a drive for me but the guys there were really friendly.
              I'm in NW FTW. I ended up dropping it off with Trinity Ordinance in Lake Worth. Pretty good prices. I'll post a pic of it when it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by bybotie View Post
                Which one? Hopefully not Cody.
                No, not Cody, I talked to him the other day. The guy who is always chewing on a cigar.

Comment

Working...
                X