E85 in DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E85 in DFW

Hey fellas! I'm in East Texas(Tyler area) and I'm looking for a quality E85 station. When I lived near Houston, I had a station near me that consistently tested at 90%. Any stations in DFW worth visiting?

Post your modifications

Comment

Just did.

Comment

Post tits then we'll tell you

Comment

You got 2 threads about this.
          WH

Comment

Google play store. There are apps that map out E85 stations. They even have comments about how they test.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
              Google play store. There are apps that map out E85 stations. They even have comments about how they test.
              They don't seem to be very accurate. The station I used in the Houston area has been there several years and it's not listed on most sites/apps.

Comment

I always try and get to Krogers, they seem to have the best e85 around DFW. You can look them up on gasbuddy app ( iOS, i'm sure they have an android version ).

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                  I always try and get to Krogers, they seem to have the best e85 around DFW. You can look them up on gasbuddy app ( iOS, i'm sure they have an android version ).

Alt Fuel app is a waaaaayyyy better. Gasbuddy is worthless for e85. The krogers are ur best bet. I always hit the ones on frankford or hebron.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                      Alt Fuel app is a waaaaayyyy better. Gasbuddy is worthless for e85. The krogers are ur best bet. I always hit the ones on frankford or hebron.
                      Which developer? There are a few.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                        GasBuddy polls the same data that Alt Fuel app uses which is generated by the US Government.

Comment

Working...
                        X