Is there anything good on HBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anything good on HBO

I signed up for DirecTv Now, and for $5 added HBO. Mainly got it to watch season 7 of True Blood, and season 2 of True Detective. Finished both, and don't really see anything else that looks good. Am I missing anything good?

Nah

Comment

not really, Shameless and Billions on showtime are both worth watching.

Comment

+1 for Billions on showtime.

As for HBO, Game of Thrones is bad ass.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

game of thrones, westworld, the leftovers. can always go back and watch the wire, oz, deadwood and sopranos.

Comment

Ballers

Comment

I have the Showtime add on with Amazon Prime, so covered there. I thonk I tried an episode of Game of Thrones and didn't like it, but may try it again.

Did watch Oz, Deadwood and The Wire a while back.

Comment

Vice Principals

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  I have the Showtime add on with Amazon Prime, so covered there. I thonk I tried an episode of Game of Thrones and didn't like it, but may try it again.

Did watch Oz, Deadwood and The Wire a while back.
                  I wouldn't go around saying shit like that in public. People will start to think you're 'tarded.

Comment

So I watched the first episode of GOT at my wife's request... at the end of S1E1 I was SOOOOOOO pissed I said "fuck this show, no fucking way".

She told me "watch the second episode before making a decision"... Then I ended up watching like 6 seasons in two weeks. It's gruesome, but awesome.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                      I thonk I tried an episode of Game of Thrones and didn't like it, but may try it again.
                      It's the most popular TV show on the planet for a reason. Watch a few more episodes and you'll see why. If I was to judge a show based on a single episode, I would have never finished watching Breaking Bad.

Comment

Watched first 3 episodes of season 1, not really getting into it too much, but may keep trying it out. Mostly cuz there is nothing else to really watch yet.

Comment

I've got 5 episodes left in season 6 of GOT
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

So far I have finished seasons 1,2. It's OK, but not that great that I just can't wait to see the next episode.

Comment

Working...
                            X