Michael Flynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    no, but there has been a divide since the elections.

it was polarizing to watch him monkey thump all of his competition and election night was polarizing. i'm not here to argue, why you mad bro?
    Not mad, just laughing at u. You and your buddy spent 8 years blaming Bush, and now you blame Trump for odumbass and his last year.

Surely, even u can see ur hypocrisy.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

i guess we cant have a normal discussion in this here open forum. truth be told i like trump. i've spent the last 20 minutes reading his twitter. this shit is awesome.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I dont particularly care for the guy. He's got some good ideas, so Ill keep an open mind, just as I did with every other POTUS.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

no, but the media has been creating a divide since the elections.

it was polarizing to watch him monkey thump all of his competition and election night was polarizing. i'm not here to argue, why you mad bro?
          ftfy.

Comment

Hadn't seen anything about him yet here.

It's a pretty big deal!
            I actually don't give a damn about what he technically did; he de-escalated a situation that Obama intentionally created. Russia was "involved" in the election and deserved sanctions regardless of who won. But do you think Obama would have done the same thing if Hillary would have won? Of course not. Pure partisan bullshit, the exact thing that got Trump elected.

That said, he's an idiot for lying about what he did. And for that he deserved to be fired far sooner than he was. I guess technically he "resigned" but we know he was forced out.

well hell yeah they are polarizing, look whats happened in our country and around the world in the last year.
            Trump IS a polarizing figure, because he truly represent a complete upheaval of the status quo in Washington and the media. This explains the complete meltdown and all the theatrics and hysterics from both the media and the Democrats.

They are having a fit because he is exposing their dark underbelly, the good cop/bad bop diametrically opposed two-party circus that resulted in decades of gridlock and got exactly ZERO accomplished that people send representation to Washington to get done. For decades, corporations were free to rip the guts out of middle America's job and retirement prospects. The government hemmed and hawed and winked and nodded about the immigration invasion, while welcoming them because it brought in the proper class of people - vulnerable, uneducated, and poor - making them easily manipulated proles. This was all done in the name of fueling the two party system with class warfare and identity politics.

The Republicans are just as pathetic. Just look at them. There they sit in stunned silence, not really understanding what has happened to their base, and why they support vulgar Trump while outright rejecting their establishment bullshit nominees like Jeb and Rubio. Notice that most of them just nod their heads in approval as "their guy" (he's not really their guy at all, but he's carrying the R label) does pretty much whatever the F he wants. Right now they are only too happy to lick Trump's boots, because that's how you get the gravy in Washington - that's how they've always gotten the gravy before.

At some point, sanity will prevail. The balance of power and ideas will inevitably shift another direction. Trump should really run these EOs past experienced politicians so he doesn't get caught looking like a dumbass when his bluff is called. If he's going to use Twitter, use it to explain why his policies are NOT racist and are good for ALL Americans, because right now he's a little soft in that respect. Democrats and the media have absolutely got to tone down the rhetoric. Marketing themselves as THE unhinged, violent coalition against everything white, male, straight, and religious is a huge turnoff to ... pretty much everyone. Get some ideas, get a united party platform. If the Ds continue looking like a collection of mental ward escapees, the 2018 mid terms will be a disaster of epic proportions, possibly bringing down the party for good.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

im having fun with this, he literally shits on everyone.

Chris Cuomo, in his interview with Sen. Blumenthal, never asked him about his long-term lie about his brave "service" in Vietnam. FAKE NEWS!
              Sen.Richard Blumenthal, who never fought in Vietnam when he said for years he had (major lie),now misrepresents what Judge Gorsuch told him?
              Sen. McCain should not be talking about the success or failure of a mission to the media. Only emboldens the enemy! He's been losing so....
              SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!
              The failing @nytimes does major FAKE NEWS China story saying "Mr.Xi has not spoken to Mr. Trump since Nov.14." We spoke at length yesterday!
              I know Mark Cuban well. He backed me big-time but I wasn't interested in taking all of his calls.He's not smart enough to run for president!
              The best part, and i hadn't seen, is that he actually responds and gets into twitter battles with normal citizens. lmao.

I have a lot to learn from him, but i could probably have 10,000 followers by the end of the night if i were to start trolling him and let him go back and forth with me. I am not gonna do that tho cause he has a job to do. I just hope he realizes that too.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Someone pretty high up in the government has been leaking sensitive information since before the election. The DNC hack was classified when NBC reported on it. The transcripts of Trump's calls to Mexico and Australia have been leaked as well as many executive order drafts.

Comment

I think he was on a short leash to begin with after his son's BS over Pizzagate. Flinn is too much of a conspiracy nut to be on the NSC. I'm happy to see him gone.

I'd like to see Bannon gone as well but at least we have Mattis, Tillerson, and Kelly on the NSC to keep him in check.

Comment

I love how Hillary is popping up everywhere in the news now too. Looks like the DNC learned nothing.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        Someone pretty high up in the government has been leaking sensitive information since before the election. The DNC hack was classified when NBC reported on it. The transcripts of Trump's calls to Mexico and Australia have been leaked as well as many executive order drafts.
                        The whole executive branch is staffed up with Obama's left wing ideologues. It's gonna be months if this shit until that's addressed.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                          I love how Hillary is popping up everywhere in the news now too. Looks like the DNC learned nothing.
                          i think that is fake news.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                            I can't wait to see who they pick for 2020, either Zombie Hillary or Chelsea.

Comment

warren most likely .

Comment

I don't think Trump is going to last two terms if he keeps this pace going, especially pulling a fucking Lou Gigliotti and bickering with every one idiot that he doesn't agree with. Either that or he will last and soon after suffer serious health issues much like Reagan.

Comment

Working...
                                X