No announcement yet.

ICE protesters attack migrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Austin! At least they weren't those AntiFA punks and still showed a little respect towards law enforcement.

Comment

kind of a shitty deal. they parked outside of fiesta's and HEB's and stopped every hispanic person to check paper work.

They picked up 44 from the HEB at 183/35 in ATX yesterday.

This is America?

I guess this is the first time i get to see the privilege.

They did the same thing by my house in Richardson at 75/Spring Valley yesterday afternoon. Someones gonna get shot soon.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        kind of a shitty deal. they parked outside of fiesta's and HEB's and stopped every hispanic person to check paper work.

This is America?

They did the same thing by my house in Richardson at 75/Spring Valley yesterday afternoon. Someones gonna get shot soon.
        Are you saying that in america, criminals should be free to go about their day to day business without consequence for breaking the law?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Are you saying that in america, criminals should be free to go about their day to day business without consequence for breaking the law?
          We shouldn't be stopping people and asking for their papers with no PC.

Comment

This is America?

This is American under the rule of law. It would be confusing and bewildering to some people because it's not something you're accustomed to seeing.

They are being picked up because they committed a crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              We shouldn't be stopping people and asking for their papers with no PC.
              I'll agree with you, to an extent. I'll assume that they werent stopping black and asian people?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

i am saying if i am handling my day to day business you should leave me the fuck alone. i am not a criminal unless i am committing a crime right? guilty until proven innocent or nah?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i am saying if i am handling my day to day business you should leave me the fuck alone. i am not a criminal unless i am committing a crime right? guilty until proven innocent or nah?
                  If you were to walk into a bank, and past the tellers twards the vault, would someone be justified to ask what you were doing back there? I mean, you're just minding your own business while trespassing.

Comment

stop and frisk leads to citizens arrests, and we all know snitches get stitches. like is aid, thank god for brown people cause black people finally get a bit of a pass, but, someone is gonna get shot. nothing good will come frim this.

sig check.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                      This is American under the rule of law. It would be confusing and bewildering to some people because it's not something you're accustomed to seeing.

They are being picked up because they committed a crime.
                      you commit a crime by passing through an immigration check point? if i have a mexican girlfriend who works for caldwell bankers and brings home double what i make, and she just happens to stop at fiesta for fajita meat, she should be stopped for having light brown skin and dark brown hair?

get out bro.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

This is American under the rule of law. It would be confusing and bewildering to some people because it's not something you're accustomed to seeing. They are being picked up because they committed a crime.
                        Yes, that's why they're being picked up, but...

I'll agree with you, to an extent. I'll assume that they werent stopping black and asian people?
                        ...all of this. If you're going to set up a "checkpoint," you need to check EVERYONE. Sure, they're choosing spots where they have reason to believe there are illegal immigrants, but you can't just check certain people at said spot. All or none.

Being in this country illegally is a crime just like it is in practically every other country. I don't care if you're going to work, the store, or your kid's basketball game -- being in this country as an illegal immigrant is just that -- illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          Yes, that's why they're being picked up, but...

...all of this. If you're going to set up a "checkpoint," you need to check EVERYONE. Sure, they're choosing spots where they have reason to believe there are illegal immigrants, but you can't just check certain people at said spot. All or none.

Being in this country illegally is a crime just like it is in practically every other country. I don't care if you're going to work, the store, or your kid's basketball game -- being in this country as an illegal immigrant is just that -- illegal.
                          They shouldn't be stopping citizens to check shit without PC. Going into a predominately Hispanic store is not PC.

Comment

you commit a crime by passing through an immigration check point?
                            You said they picked up 44 people at HEB. Why do you think that is?

I kind of figured you were being facetious when you said you liked Trump the other day. You do realize Illegal Immigration was the staple of his campaign.

Comment

You said they picked up 44 people at HEB. Why do you think that is?

I kind of figured you were being facetious when you said you liked Trump the other day. You do realize Illegal Immigration was the staple of his campaign.
                              That means you were teasing, nay-nay.

Comment

Working...
                              X