ICE protesters attack migrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    They shouldn't be stopping citizens to check shit without PC. Going into a predominately Hispanic store is not PC.
    I view it like a DUI checkpoint. To me, the PC is because they got a tip or happen to observe behavior that many illegal immigrants frequent said establishment. Do I like it necessarily? No. Do I think there's reason to believe there are many illegal immigrants there? Absolutely, along with other places I'm sure they could find.

Besides, you have a keyword in your sentence that doesn't apply to everyone -- citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      I view it like a DUI checkpoint. To me, the PC is because they got a tip or happen to observe behavior that many illegal immigrants frequent said establishment. Do I like it necessarily? No. Do I think there's reason to believe there are many illegal immigrants there? Absolutely, along with other places I'm sure they could find.

Besides, you have a keyword in your sentence that doesn't apply to everyone -- citizens.
      They shouldn't be doing any kind of check points. It's all bullshit. Citizens doesn't apply to everyone, but I'd bet more that one or two Citizens were stopped. That's fucking jack booted harassment. I'd be fucking furious if they stopped me and asked to prove my Citizenship if I was walking into Target.

Comment

They shouldn't be doing any kind of check points. It's all bullshit. Citizens doesn't apply to everyone, but I'd bet more that one or two Citizens were stopped. That's fucking jack booted harassment. I'd be fucking furious if they stopped me and asked to prove my Citizenship if I was walking into Target.
        I can't argue that point one bit, but I'm not sure what the answer is to try and enforce the law. I don't frequent places that are known to be popular with illegal immigrants, so I don't expect to be in a checkpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          That means you were teasing, nay-nay.
          if you look it up in a dictionary, you will see a picture of me.

a dictionary is where you can look up words, DJ.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post

I prefer picture books. Them pictures sure is perdy.

Comment

oooooo sick burn, what can we look forward to next, a YO MOMMA joke?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

kind of a shitty deal. they parked outside of fiesta's and HEB's and stopped every hispanic person to check paper work.

They picked up 44 from the HEB at 183/35 in ATX yesterday.

This is America?

I guess this is the first time i get to see the privilege.

They did the same thing by my house in Richardson at 75/Spring Valley yesterday afternoon. Someones gonna get shot soon.
                Who did what? Checked IDs or protested in the street?
                That's like 2 miles from my house.
                1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

i am saying if i am handling my day to day business you should leave me the fuck alone. i am not a criminal unless i am committing a crime right? guilty until proven innocent or nah?
                  There's a process for that. You gonna complain when they go through it?
                  WH

Comment

This 100%. I don't even like the bullshit border checkpoints outside of El Paso. If I'm not crossing a border or some other point of entry (like an airport) then you should not be fucking stopping me, or anyone else, to check papers / citizenship.

This is absolutely out of line, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      This 100%. I don't even like the bullshit border checkpoints outside of El Paso. If I'm not crossing a border or some other point of entry (like an airport) then you should not be fucking stopping me, or anyone else, to check papers / citizenship.

maybe if there was a wall or something...
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post

I agree with this as well.

Comment

Why is it even debatable that someone who's here illegally being picked up for just that, being here illegally?

Comment

They shouldn't be stopping citizens to check shit without PC. Going into a predominately Hispanic store is not PC.
                            What would you suggest be done to find out who is in this country illegally?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              What would you suggest be done to find out who is in this country illegally?
                              Check their status when they get pulled over for traffic violations or other crimes?

Comment

Check their status when they get pulled over for traffic violations or other crimes?
                                Why havent we been doing that?

Comment

Working...
                                X