• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    [...]a drunk egomaniac do it lol.
    Paging AnthonyS

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
      Paging AnthonyS
      Sober and I’m not a doctor. I decided decades ago I never wanted to be a doctor because when you mess up someone can die. I couldn’t live with that. Same reason I didn’t do law: don’t want to ruin someone’s life due to bad evidence or information.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Sober and I’m not a doctor. I decided decades ago I never wanted to be a doctor because when you mess up someone can die. I couldn’t live with that. Same reason I didn’t do law: don’t want to ruin someone’s life due to bad evidence or information.
        So what profession did you settle on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Well then I guess its a good thing I never said it could, huh? Also, define a "good" lawyer. What about all the ones that are not so good? I notice you didn't mention those.

Notice, he got about half of the parking tickets dismissed. For free. (to the user) 16 million dollars saved. Those are what you call real results. Another thing you seem to be forgetting is that what we're seeing today when it comes to these things, is version 1. Think of how it will be when they're on version 10. Or 20. Or 50.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbXM-aNRNlY&t=10s
          I hate to insult your minutes of experience in the legal field but AI will never replace bad lawyers either. It may be able to perform a few of the functions of a paralegal but that is about it.

Getting a large volume of traffic tickets dismissed is something a database query can do. That doesn’t require AI.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            No way 100% automated surgeries are happening widespread in 10 years.
            If a fucking fully automated car wash still misses some shit ain't no telling what damage Robo Doctor would do!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              So what profession did you settle on?
              Sandwich artist most likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                Sandwich artist most likely.
                Not a bad job, but its not what I do. I do math on data and provide best estimates. I’m gonna quit that eventually and move full time into wine tourist and hobbyist one day.

Comment

Not a bad job, but its not what I do. I do math on data and provide best estimates. I’m gonna quit that eventually and move full time into wine tourist and hobbyist one day.
                  There's nothing keeping you from banging all the hookers you want to now. What are you waiting for?
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    There's nothing keeping you from banging all the hookers you want to now. What are you waiting for?
                    LOL. I’m fine with happy endings. I’m getting old. I don’t have time for crazy. Besides I’ve got sandwiches to make and corks to pop.

Comment

• Comment

Besides I’ve got sandwiches to make and corks to pop.
                        So.....

You're getting married to a dude?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          So.....

You're getting married to a dude?
                          Your math is way off if you guessed that. I’m already married with two kids. Sandwich making is a joke reference toy employment guess, and corks is reference to my abundant wine inventory I intend to enjoy in retirement.

That said any dude that wants to marry another is fine by me. I don’t believe in it, but I believe in freedom of choice. So marry whoever you want.

Comment

LOL. I’m fine with happy endings. I’m getting old. I don’t have time for crazy. Besides I’ve got sandwiches to make and corks to pop.
                            You don't pay them for the sex! You pay them to leave afterward.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              You don't pay them for the sex! You pay them to leave afterward.
                              Speak for yourself. I have a hard time getting them to leave and can typically get seconds for free.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                Speak for yourself. I have a hard time getting them to leave and can typically get seconds for free.
                                No wonder Magnus likes to swing on your dick around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X