No announcement yet.

Thoughts on 2019 Tacoma TRD off-road.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

68,000 miles (and rising, daily driver) Sandstone TRD Off-Road 4x4 Hard to find MANUAL Transmission Grey Interior Original owner, purchased new in February 2016 Dealer-installed running boards TRD Pro grille Factory chrome rear bumper masked and plasti-dip painted black so that it could be...

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      Here’s the cement.
      They both look pretty sharp.

Comment

Ford has a new gray for 2019, looks like the electric panel box color.

Comment

Planing on doing a lot of off roading?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I don't know what color it is,
            Of course you fucking don't.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              Ford has a new gray for 2019, looks like the electric panel box color.
              Do they have “1970’s Engine Lathe Green?”

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Of course you fucking don't.
                You fucking colorblindist.

Comment

Been considering one but I’d want a 6 ft bed. All of the ones pictured so far are 5 ft.

Comment

Only if you can get Chuck Norris to sign it, they're crap if not.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

We cant keep them on the lot here, people love them for sure. Good looking trucks but if I was going to tow anything I would get a Full size truck for sure.

Comment

I have two neighbors with the TRD's in that quicksand color but that cement grey looks kick ass.
                        I'd still buy a Ford if your going to be towing a lot of things tho...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Buddy has a Tundra in the Cement grey, and it is awesome. I like the quicksand quite a bit, too.

LOL @ "buying one a few years old and saving $20-30k". Clearly, you don't know the Toyota used market. Nice trucks, very reliable, but lacking behind every other brand in technology, and they're higher than giraffe pussy. I also agree with comments above about fuel mileage being worse, and it not being as capable. Maybe if parking at your place is a premium, otherwise I'd go full size. The only saving grace is reliability and stupid high resale.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Toyota's hold their value...go with an Domestic truck an F150 we get the job done and some..especially if you plan on hauling stuff around.
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Buddy has a Tundra in the Cement grey, and it is awesome. I like the quicksand quite a bit, too.

LOL @ "buying one a few years old and saving $20-30k". Clearly, you don't know the Toyota used market. Nice trucks, very reliable, but lacking behind every other brand in technology, and they're higher than giraffe pussy. I also agree with comments above about fuel mileage being worse, and it not being as capable. Maybe if parking at your place is a premium, otherwise I'd go full size. The only saving grace is reliability and stupid high resale.
                              Silly me, thinking that there are some out there for $28k (https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/ct...774703768.html), instead of the crazy new prices dealers are asking (http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ghlight=Tacoma).
                              sigpic

Comment

$36k, No savings of 20-30K

View our new Toyota vehicle inventory, include RAV4, Camry, Corolla, Highlander, Tundra and more, available now at Toyota of Denton, a Denton, TX new and used Toyota dealership serving Lewisville and Grapevine.

Comment

Working...
                                X