A reminder what Obama said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A reminder what Obama said

OBAMA: “I truly believe that the day I’m inaugurated . . . not only does the country look at itself differently, but the world looks at America differently. . . . If am reaching out to the Muslim world they will understand that I've lived in a Muslim country....I'm intimately concerned with what happens in this countries and the cultures and perspectives these folks have. Those are powerful tools for us to be able to reach out to the world.... The world will have confidence that I am listening to them, and that our future and our security is tied up with our ability to work with other countries in the world.... That will ultimately make us safer.”
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

I wonder if he actually believed that?
    92 LX 5.0

Comment

As the last week has gone on, I've wondered when an Arab genocide will begin.

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
        I wonder if he actually believed that?

Yes, he ABSOLUTELY did believe it. Megalomaniac narcissist believe that they can achieve anything through ass kissing and sweet talking. It brings me a great deal of pleasure to see reality bitch slap him across the face and the really funny thing is that he STILL refuses to believe that he has caused the problem.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

And you know he believed what Jay Carney said about this not being about him or his policies.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
          X