Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    People do the most retarded shit to their jeeps in the name of "crawling" when the "crawling" is about 2% if that of the vehicles miles. This was done to make the other 98% of my jeeps miles more enjoyable and it surely has.
    Well, unless your jeep isnt a daily driver. The reason I ask is I remember a guy with a turbocharged 3.8 several years ago at Barnwell mountain, about all it gave him was constant overheating. I didn't see how they helped a Jeep do what it's meant to.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I think these guys nailed it down, lots of users out there using this kit and not complaining about overheating issues. I asked specifically about this prior to purchase and was told that he is selling lots of these to the Saudis. I figure if they can hang over there in the desert I'm fine.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Reminds me of Max Headroom commercials

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            There were a lot of drugs consumed in the late 80s. A lot.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Dang. I remember that commercial like it was yesterday. Didn't seem that weird at the time, lol.

Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I think these guys nailed it down, lots of users out there using this kit and not complaining about overheating issues. I asked specifically about this prior to purchase and was told that he is selling lots of these to the Saudis. I figure if they can hang over there in the desert I'm fine.

You fucked up on that assumption so be careful. While the Saudis may be buying and using these, they may still be overheating like crazy. The Saudis don't actually maintain vehicles and usually don't do as much as an oil change. They beat the living shit out of cars and when they break they leave them on the side of the road, call their buddy, and go to the dealership and buy a new one. When I was there they said most car last about 5 years. You would see broken down cars, expensive cars, all over the shoulders there. I think they got hauled off a few times a month but the Pakis and Indians couldn't seem to keep up. Maybe thse kits are awesome, but it is also very likely the Saudis are installing them, using them for a bit, and then destoying the engine as it overheats.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• I'm not having any trouble nor is anyone else with this. Thanks for your concern though.

Comment

• Comment

• Fucking gnarly.....

Comment

• What a horrible way to die.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Fucking gnarly.....

Looks like liberal tube took it down already....
                                70' Chevelle RagTop
                                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                                X