Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An old High School friend takes a lot of insect photos. Mostly bees, since she has some hives, but includes other stuff as well.. I have no clue of what gear she uses, and she does not do this for a living (as far as I know):

Comment

Canon 7D
      Lenses: 10-24 F3.5-4.5 / 24-70 F2.8 / 70-200 F2.8 IS

These were taken last year. I had the same lenses, but I had a Canon 30D.

Comment

Nothing terrific, was just messing around with my point n shoot. Bad location, didn't want to uproot the family to find a better spot.

Comment

Took a couple of pics of the car after I had just got it.

Comment

Nikon F6, D50, D70, D300, and D2x

Last edited by CJ; 07-08-2015, 12:24 AM.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I ran across some real old shit, hell, some of these are film!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

First attempt to HDR

So this is my first ever attempt at HDR.

Let me know of tips and tricks I am somehow getting it too yellow and orange.

Last edited by Mr_Fiux; 07-11-2015, 06:15 PM.
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

if you dont like a particular band of color you need to go into the levels section and reduce the reds a little, play with them to get what you need.

Comment

Few of my shots

Third Day - 5-21-15 by Daniel Rodriguez, on Flickr

Tornado 2 by Daniel Rodriguez, on Flickr

Curious Cows by Daniel Rodriguez, on Flickr

Battle Phrog by Daniel Rodriguez, on Flickr

Amarillo Storm 4-22-15 Night Cell by Daniel Rodriguez, on Flickr

Crew 1 by Daniel Rodriguez, on Flickr

Comment

Great pics Danny, I assume you took the storm picture on a slow exposure and caught some lightning in the cloud? Looks great!

Hey Adolfo, when you say you're doing HDR, are you bracketing your shots and combining multiple images together?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Great pics Danny, I assume you took the storm picture on a slow exposure and caught some lightning in the cloud? Looks great!

Hey Adolfo, when you say you're doing HDR, are you bracketing your shots and combining multiple images together?
                        Thanks man! You as well. Yeah the night storm shot is exposed entirely by lightning. It was a 20-30 second shot far enough away that I could capture the structure of it.

Comment

Just a few from the 2014 Alliance Airshow. I tried to be a little artistic with some of the planes.

Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post

Hi CJ, Currently I am just combining multiple images together. That way I could do one stop up and down with shutter speed. Did not know I could do that until today after reading the other users manual of my camera. Will have to tinker with it. Also Polarizer 4 life.

Comment

Oh Hey, guys. I thought I should progress a bit more. Here are some new pics.

Some are as shot, some are obviously photoshopped.

Here is the most recent shots. (Taken Monday the 12 of August)

ND Filters!

Wales by Llanberis

Comment

Salisbury after work.

I played around with this so much I endued up liking it... Kutna Hora

Romania!

Comment

Working...
                                X