Any thoughts on Ed Buck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any thoughts on Ed Buck?

Huge DNC donor that tends to have lots of black male prostitutes overdose in his bed. Police also found hundreds of photos of men in his house in compromising positions.

Also on an unrelated noted Kevin Spacey's latest accuser recently passed away before testifying.

"Kavanaugh supposedly bumped his junk into a chick at a drunken party 30 years ago that the chick doesn't even remember happening."

Dems: IMPEACH! JUSTICE!

"Rich white guy drugs and fucks vulnerable and homeless black dudes, killing two and almost killing a third."

Dems: Racist! Plantation mentality, colonizer motha f....

"But he's a democrat donor"

Dems: *crickets*

Comment

Pedos, sex addicts and drug dealers oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Pedos, sex addicts and drug dealers oh my!
        Kind of like a gay west coast version of Epstein.

Comment

Anyone ever seen the movie Boogie Nights, and remember this scene? Reminds me of this guy,

Comment

Democrats 2020: It's ok if we do it

Comment

also from the same movie, how many times does someone have to od before you begin to think you might need to get some new shit?

Comment

As distasteful as it sounds this man is actually doing a public service. Homeless, black, homosexual prostitute equals AIDS all over the place every day of the week. Since no one else is willing to do something about it I take my hat off to a man that gets his jollies doing something about it. The world is a better place without the people who he has killed being alive.

Edit: I wonder if this freak raw dogged these dudes as they were dying.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Sad to say this story doesn't surprise me. The only thing that does, is that Ed Buck at one time in his life identified as a conservative Republican. The guy obviously is disingenuous and perhaps a menace to society. I wonder if any of those Democratic causes he donated to was the Clinton Foundation. Too disgusted with the guy to bother to dig into that.

Comment

I'm just glad he didn't get Nay Nay. I'd miss him around here

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                      I wonder if any of those Democratic causes he donated to was the Clinton Foundation. Too disgusted with the guy to bother to dig into that.
                      $4000 to Clinton directly, likely much more to the foundation.

Comment

Working...
                      X