380 Rugger LCP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 380 Rugger LCP

I have a 380 Rugger I got new about two months ago from Field Steam...well got around to finally wanting to shoot it this last weekend and the takedown pin fell right out and will not stay in place. Anyone has this issues before? Or can a gun smith fix this?
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

That's odd. Have you spoke with the proprietor about your brand new gun having issues? Or contacted Ruger?

I have a Ruger LC9 and can't count how many rounds I've put through it with no problems.

I wouldn't take it to a gunsmith. I'd start by just making a couple of phone calls. https://www.ruger.com/dataProcess/customerService/

Comment

Thanks man! I will do that! Was just wondering if anyone local could fix.
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Rugers customer service is great, I have an issue with mine not wanting to clamp the mag in, they sent me a spare mag free of charge to try out and it only took a day or two to show up. give em a call, theyll be happy to help you get it figured out.

Comment

If you’re still in tc I have an lcp and we can try swapping some parts to see what the culprit is
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

I've put less than 100 through mine - I have it for a very specific purpose so don't shoot it often cause I do not enjoy it....however, it has not done what yours has done.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              If you’re still in tc I have an lcp and we can try swapping some parts to see what the culprit is
              Thanks man! I'm in Celina now. Will let you know when I'm in the area

Comment

Thanks fellas...just thought it was strange...never had that happen to me with all my other toys

Comment

ive had one forever, and its been flawless. i would truly send it back to ruger if i was you.

and x2 on them not being pleasurable to shoot!!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

and x2 on them not being pleasurable to shoot!!
                    That’s an understatement
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Insight on it not being fun shooting these things?

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        Insight on it not being fun shooting these things?
                        Kicks hard.. hand will hurt after 2-3 mags

Kinda just the price you pay to own a micro type pistol that’s light
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I agree about the comfort level of the 380 vs a larger handgun.

Comment

Super tiny gun makes getting a good grip difficult and the recoil is best described as "snappy"

Comment

Shot my LCP 2 for the first time yesterday, and had no issues. I wouldn't want to put a couple of hundred rounds through it in one sitting, but it's not bad to shoot. Plenty accurate.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X