Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    McConnell is on the impeachment wagon?
    I don't think what he's saying is completely accurate. I believe McConnell said if the house impeaches him and it comes to the Senate he would "have no choice but to follow proceedings".

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
      I don't think what he's saying is completely accurate. I believe McConnell said if the house impeaches him and it comes to the Senate he would "have no choice but to follow proceedings".
      That carries a vastly different meaning.

Comment

the senate has done nothing to defend trump. no subpoenas filed , no investigations . graham is all talk. mcconnell is the same. he and pelosi are using the same language . i remember when they impeached clinton . they delayed and drug it out forever .
        if and when the shoe falls there will be as many republicans as democrats in the cross hairs .
        watch for a change in the senate vote. if they go to anonymous vote on impeachment trump is gone .
        Last edited by bubbaearl; 10-01-2019, 06:02 AM.

Comment

They won't impeach him - over this.

The idea is to investigate this, and the next hearsay whistleblower complaint, and the next, and the next, and hopefully kick over a stone along the way where something actually illegal took place or something was actually covered up. And then they get their wish, the Trump presidency "going down in flames" as the media has licked its chops to every day for three years.

They were so sure "Mueller Time" would deliver, but it was a dud. So they regrouped, changed some of the variables, and fired off another "salacious and unverified" allegation that doesn't stand up to scrutiny. But they aren't making the same mistake of waiting for the results of any investigation. No, this time, they're going to impeach the motherfucker, as they told us they would. The outcome was always known, and the pretext was always just a formality.

Since the moment he was elected, that has been the one and only coordinated goal of the media, the Democrats, and the unelected bureaucracy.

To be fair, Trump has waged holy war against them too. But I'd rather have the dingbat we elected running the country than whatever slime wrote, leaked, and promoted the hearsay whistleblower complaint.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            They won't impeach him - over this.
            They won't? They can't. What crime was committed?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              They won't? They can't. What crime was committed?
              Silly idiot thinking that a crime is a requirement for impeachment. The court of public opinion, democrats and press are above due process. That old antiquated document doesn’t apply to them.

Comment

There is no requirement that a crime be committed.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

pay attention to rules being quietly changed . i dont trust senate republicans any more than democrats . if it gets to the senate things could get dicey . way too many of them likely to fall . one reason so many have retired hoping to dodge the bullet .

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

There is no requirement that a crime be committed.
                    Not for an inquiry, which I believe is what is happening now. Dems are investigating, or digging in their ass for criminal acts they believe have been committed.
                    Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    Silly idiot thinking that a crime is a requirement for impeachment. The court of public opinion, democrats and press are above due process. That old antiquated document doesn’t apply to them.
                    Hush up, paranoid delusional old coot. Tighten that chinstrap around your tin foil hat.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Not for an inquiry, which I believe is what is happening now. Dems are investigating, or digging in their ass for criminal acts they believe have been committed.

Hush up, paranoid delusional old coot. Tighten that chinstrap around your tin foil hat.
                      Oh so now you’d like me to argue with the village idiot too? No thanks, you’ll just drag me down to your level and win with experience. Keep begging for my attention and I will add you to my list of idiots to never respond to. You can be idiot #3, what say you? The roles of idiot #1 and #2 are taken. I don’t think your stupid enough to topple #1, but you could make #2.

I worked for the gov’t, and I know not to believe them. This is all for show and paranoia and delusion are not part of the equation. Again no law needs to be broken for impeachment. Having an intern suck your cock isn’t a crime.

Comment

Yes yes, you worked for the govt. and attended boring parties, "in a big ass suite with free champ and charcuterie...."
                        Having an intern suck your cock isn’t a crime.
                        But lying under oath is. Eat #2 and wash it down with #1, old delusional coot.

Comment

SSjunk calling anyone else delusional.... pot meet kettle.

Comment

SSjunk calling anyone else delusional.... pot meet kettle.
                            steal one out of craizie 350lb Chaz Bono’s book:

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            You're fucking terrible at insults.

Comment

This article sums it up for me..
                              They’ve gone too far. “Donald Trump’s supporters are racist“, or “uneducated”, or “unenlightened”, or (fill_In_The_Blank).? This hate-filled sentiment is clear within the latest corrupt and targeted impeachment attack against the office of the President. Now the media narrative controllers are fully engaged, gleeful with impeachment blood-lust amid their broadcast brethren.? The raw political corruption is […]

Comment

they are fishing for an obstruction charge . now the irs is being pulled into it. they only have until the end of the year to get something.

Comment

Working...
                                X