Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rematch - Triple G vs Canelo

Who do you have winning?

Hopefully with Clenelo off the juice he gets KTFO early. I cant stand Goldenboy and their paid off judges, and
    Ole Fishnets cash cow needs to eat the canvas.

Canelo is a disgrace. Triple G all the way

Comment

Canelo FTW.....should be a good one
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

im just going to start off by saying this...… in the first fight if that were Mayflower instead of Canelo then it would have been scored a 12 round shutout that being said I thought the draw was fair because GGG didn't land as much as the commentators suggest boxing is NOT about fighting like a robot or like that big oversized monster from Resident evil lol just walking forward and taking clean shots but throwing punches is not going to win fights its about CLEAN EFFECTIVE punches whether your a fan of a boxing or punchers style with that being said I still think Canelo is too fast and too elusive for the older GGG but its boxing so he does have a punchers chance I just hope to god that there is NO BS early stoppage on either side with the amount of money these fuckers are making it should be a 15 round fight with extra rounds added in case of a draw like the ol' K1(kickboxing) days lol

oh and isn't Kazakstan a former USSR republic? and isn't Russia the country just recently banned from the Olympics for PEDs? HMMMMMM makes you wonder if they start doing those Olympic style or DNA style PED testing will any European fighters be allowed to fight period?
        RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Lol found the Clenelo homer.

Boxing is scored by round, and canelo took a damn vacation through 6 of those rounds. You cant fight for the last 15 seconds of every round and win a fight. And canelo has had a history of shady score cards. GGG isnt the first. And there are several other judging categories...not just clean punches. You dont get points for running away.

And don't turn yourself into a joke by stretching that far to make Clenelos failed drug test ok. We all know hes a doper.

Regardless...GGG is even older now...i dont known if he will win again because hes slowed down so much...but we shall see. Maybe fighting clean will limit clenelo as well.

Comment

I sure as shit hope you're listening to the broadcast now.

Comment

Damn good fight and pretty much scored as expected. Canelo has an amazing chin and serious heart.

Curious to see him against charlo or Jacobs.

Comment

so now what? ggg comes from the country who was recently banned from the Olympics so if anybody knows how to successfully dope its the russians and ANY of their former countries anyway so are you now goin to say backing up is ok? and all the so called expert commentators are jokes they contradict themselves and every fight one time they say its boxing then the next oh you have to slug then the next time its about counterpunching all of them especially that coke head Teddy Atlas lol
                RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

I bet Canelo fights Saunders next and Jacobs is a dangerous fight for both Canelo and ggg both charlos have yet to have their chins checked so we will see those two like saunders will run and sctratch and we all know you cant win like that unless your Floyd Mayflower lol

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
                    I bet Canelo fights Saunders next and Jacobs is a dangerous fight for both Canelo and ggg both charlos have yet to have their chins checked so we will see those two like saunders will run and sctratch and we all know you cant win like that unless your Floyd Mayflower lol
                    Yeah I'd like to see who Canelo fights next. I dont think GGG can hang with him. Too old
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Lemieux. He will be fighting a low risk fight for sure and david is goldenboy.

Comment

Working...
                      X