No announcement yet.

Boys vs Aints!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randy Gregory made me drink last night. GRRRRR!
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I hate victory Friday when the team still has so many issues to fix, that mainly revolve around poor QB play and poor offensive play calling. Everyone acting like everything is perfect, and it's far from it.

This defense is the fucking truth though. Brees was fucking pissed, all night long. LVE is a goddamn machine. Crazy to think Jaylon Smith is only 80-85%, and still as good as he is. Lawrence, Byron Jones, Awuzie... Just damn. And all without this team's undisputable leader in Sean Lee. And they're all so damn young. Just think what a couple of safeties would do for us.
      The QB play wasn't all that bad though he makes mistakes of not just throwing it away at times when he should. It wasn't like he had a horrible game. Also with the offensive line you have to take into account that it is missing 3 starters. It's the NFL and all of those guys have started on other teams but the point I'm making is that they are a hodgepodge of players right now still trying to get in sync.

Like you said the D is awesome. The youth and athleticism is unreal with them. I enjoy watching how well the mesh after a play is over. It seems like the genuinely enjoy being around each other.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
        The QB play wasn't all that bad though he makes mistakes of not just throwing it away at times when he should. It wasn't like he had a horrible game. Also with the offensive line you have to take into account that it is missing 3 starters. It's the NFL and all of those guys have started on other teams but the point I'm making is that they are a hodgepodge of players right now still trying to get in sync.

Like you said the D is awesome. The youth and athleticism is unreal with them. I enjoy watching how well the mesh after a play is over. It seems like the genuinely enjoy being around each other.
        I disagree. He routinely overthrows receivers on key downs, his accuracy is horrid, he doesn’t protect the ball, he holds the ball too long in situations where he should be tucking and running, and he can’t finish drives in the red zone. It should have been 21-0 at the half. Not just last night. It’s been 2 seasons of this shit, well beyond “sophomore slump” at this point in time.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

As much as the coaching staff, Randy and Dak tried to give the game to Saints....the rest of the defense was not having it..
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Sean Lee comes back next game...wtf are they going to do...hopefully they will just rotate lee and LVE...

Comment

I’d love to see Lee coaching for the Cowboys in the near future. I really, really, really hope it happens. I think Kris Richard is the undisputed successor to Marinelli, as I have a feeling Marinelli will retire at the end of this season or next. And I’m excited about that chance. But Lee would make a great defensive coach be it coordinator, or LB coach, or something like that.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                I disagree. He routinely overthrows receivers on key downs, his accuracy is horrid, he doesn’t protect the ball, he holds the ball too long in situations where he should be tucking and running, and he can’t finish drives in the red zone. It should have been 21-0 at the half. Not just last night. It’s been 2 seasons of this shit, well beyond “sophomore slump” at this point in time.
                I agree he should tuck and run more and does need a lot more ball security (i think he's had 11 fumbles on the year now? way too many....) BUT he was 24 of 28 last night. That's pretty accurate... Yeah he missed that throw up the right side to the wide open streaking receiver for a TD, but it happens. He also tucked and ran for 11 yards on 3rd down during the key drive at the end of the game going through 7 defenders.

He's not going to be a QB that dominates every game like we want. He is an athletic QB that is going to make mistakes but because of his athleticism and personality the team is going to hopefully continue to rally around him.

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
                  Sean Lee comes back next game...wtf are they going to do...hopefully they will just rotate lee and LVE...
                  This is the same situation as Romo/Prescott's. Lee is better than LVE, simple as that. But LVE is playing too damn good to take off of the field.

Luckily, at LB they have a few things they can do which I would think they will be looking to move either Smith or LVE to the strong side. I wouldn't mind seeing some packages with Smith putting his hand in the dirt and rushing more often with Lee and LVE roaming the middle.

Comment

Do they get to give jub a mohawk on the air?

Comment

How many games has Lee played healthy versus sitting on the sidelines with an injury?

Comment

I just wish we had beat them with dez on the field
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                          How many games has Lee played healthy versus sitting on the sidelines with an injury?
                          I think the radio the other day said he's played in roughly 80% of the games since hes been in the NFL. This was known when we drafted him though, they had hoped the injury bug wouldn't haunt him.

Another interesting stat when they were talking about his injuries is that prior to this year the cowboys had lost like 85% of the games that Sean Lee hadn't played in. This year they've flipped that stat with Smith and Vander Esch playing so well.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                            I think the radio the other day said he's played in roughly 80% of the games since hes been in the NFL. This was known when we drafted him though, they had hoped the injury bug wouldn't haunt him.

Another interesting stat when they were talking about his injuries is that prior to this year the cowboys had lost like 85% of the games that Sean Lee hadn't played in. This year they've flipped that stat with Smith and Vander Esch playing so well.
                            oh wow. I thought it was a lot lower than that. I'm sure they'll trade him soon. Can't keep good players around too long.

Comment

I haven't watched a game in years, but my buddy won some tickets/tailgate party/ parking passes. The new stadium wasn't bad, and the game was excellent, but I was shocked to be surrounded by Saints fans everywhere. We were right about the middle in a corner, so not even nose bleed.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Don't worry Lee will probably play a few snaps and re-injure
                                Originally posted by Da Prez
                                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                                X