Killed a 01 cobra..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    So because you have a 13 second stormer, suddenly you are a expert on the subject of all things racing? My 98 Cobra will put football fields on your slow junk because I can tell you are full of crap and something is up with your car.
    I never said it was fast.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• My best on street tires ad 2.73 everything stock was a 9.01 at 80mph. I was at 6k in 2nd gear..

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
        So it's okay for him to start shit with me but I can't say anything back?

I didn't wish for it to blow up, just saying it's a ticking time bomb. Those Mach rods are trash.

He's a arrogant prick, so fuck em
        You can determine that from over the internet? Dude, relax. It's just racing stuff. Perhaps you should open your mind a little bit and realize you don't know as much as you think you do. Then you will be able to learn from the experience of others.

The story you are feeding us, doesn't make any sense. People are asking questions to figure out what is going on, not to criticize you. But your defensive manner is what making this get out of control. Relax, be nice and just answer questions. It's nothing personal.

92Notch isn't an arrogant prick, he's a good guy and a badass car guy who races his shit and just wants to have fun. He's not placing himself as a better person than you. Geez.

Comment

Rigos Mach made 470rwhp and his rod looked like a half moon after a while. I don't know the whole story but there has to be something that keep its all together. He's pushing the limits is all I'm saying.

Fuck.
          I don't think it's going to blow up anytime soon. It would have done it already that thing doesn't not live an easy life. I'm not saying he rags it out because he keeps up with the maintenance. It just sees a lot of WOT.

Comment

• I swear this thread makes me miss my 'ol bolt on 96.

Comment

Rigos Mach made 470rwhp and his rod looked like a half moon after a while. I don't know the whole story but there has to be something that keep its all together. He's pushing the limits is all I'm saying.

Fuck.
              That still doesn't make your comment about him blowing his car up ok. Not cool at all. Smack talking in racing is cool and all, but you don't wish anything bad on another car guys car. That's old school car guy code right there, everyone knows that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                82. My best is 83 but it was a 8.49 on street tires.
                You realize with that mph you are looking at about 250ish+ to the rear wheels at 3200lbs. I'm thinking you had weight reduction up the arse right? I've never had 250+ rwhp with E heads without a cam, Valve Springs, RR's, elec fan, and O/R ehxaust.

Comment

You can determine that from over the internet? Dude, relax. It's just racing stuff. Perhaps you should open your mind a little bit and realize you don't know as much as you think you do. Then you will be able to learn from the experience of others.

The story you are feeding us, doesn't make any sense. People are asking questions to figure out what is going on, not to criticize you. But your defensive manner is what making this get out of control. Relax, be nice and just answer questions. It's nothing personal.

92Notch isn't an arrogant prick, he's a good guy and a badass car guy who races his shit and just wants to have fun. He's not placing himself as a better person than you. Geez.

I understand that 100%.

I don't tell lies. I don't make shit up.

Will you be at sonic tomorrow?

Comment

That still doesn't make your comment about him blowing his car up ok. Not cool at all. Smack talking in racing is cool and all, but you don't wish anything bad on another car guys car. That's old school car guy code right there, everyone knows that.
                    I know this..

Comment

I understand that 100%.

I don't tell lies. I don't make shit up.

Will you be at sonic tomorrow?
                      People have been sandbagging and lying about their cars since the first automobile race first took place. So it's only natural people will come to their own conclusions about your car. So don't take it personally. If your car truly is what you say it is, take all of this stuff as a compliment and means your car runs well. If you get caught sandbagging and your car is more modded than you are admitting, so be it. It doesn't mean you are a bad guy, it's just car stuff, it's part of the fun.

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                      I know this..
                      Then just relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
                        You realize with that mph you are looking at about 250ish+ to the rear wheels at 3200lbs. I'm thinking you had weight reduction up the arse right? I've never had 250+ rwhp with E heads without a cam, Valve Springs, RR's, elec fan, and O/R ehxaust.
                        I have the normal free weight mods. It has working ac and heat and full interior minus the front seat when I race, but that takes literally 30 seconds to take out so out it comes. My car made 236 rwhp 318 tq. no cam stock springs stock fan and yes it had o/r exhaust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                          carless chris used to do that in an old 89gt he had. he would also cut the wheel to help give the illusion of "spinnin all over the place".
                          That's the tphan driving method I mentioned earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                            And here I thought it was just another bad asian driver... *giggle*

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                              lol. what ever happened to him?

Comment

People have been sandbagging and lying about their cars since the first automobile race first took place. So it's only natural people will come to their own conclusions about your car. So don't take it personally. If your car truly is what you say it is, take all of this stuff as a compliment and means your car runs well. If you get caught sandbagging and your car is more modded than you are admitting, so be it. It doesn't mean you are a bad guy, it's just car stuff, it's part of the fun.

Then just relax.
                                yeah mike. You can come out of he closet about your 100 shot. LOL
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X