Good place to do a lift on truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good place to do a lift on truck

My nephew is wanting to do a lift on his truck and I don't know anybody that does them. Looking for some referals on some good places to send him. Thanks in advance

You need to figure out the lift first, imho. Dig around some make specific offroad forums.

Comment

The leading source brandable domain names. Competitive prices. Excellent service. Get your domain name today.

Or fourwheel parts, or poor mans fab in Ft Worth. ADtire is east of metro ETC ETC. More info would be better.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Please tell me it's a black eco boost?

Comment

I did mine in my driveway.. Most of them are not too difficult to do yourself.

I did it on the ground with jackstands and jacks, I would assume you have access to lifts, which would make it even easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
            Please tell me it's a black eco boost?
            I wish, its a 94 F150 with a 302 and two wheel drive. Why he wants to lift it I have no idea.

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            I did mine in my driveway.. Most of them are not too difficult to do yourself.

I did it on the ground with jackstands and jacks, I would assume you have access to lifts, which would make it even easier.
            I've helped do one before a decade ago but I don't really feel like doing this one. My folks have a car lift in their barn but I just don't want to get involved honestly. Last time I worked on one of his cars my brother and him both sat there and watched as I ripped out the dash to change a heater core.

Comment

PM William Wallace or Slammy

Comment

Working...
              X