Need advice on building size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on building size

Long story short I lost weight earlier this year but have put it back on do to injury. I need another hip surgery so cardio is out of the question for right now. So I have decided I want to try and gain some mass, as much as possible. Need advise on supplements, diet and work out program. Won't be able to do a lot of legs but can still do some, I will have to focus mostly on the upper body. Thanks in advance

There is swimming if you join a gym with an indoor pool or spin class. Something cheap is bicycle you weight off. Giving up to easy on the cardio. That of course if it doesnt bother your hip. Was in same boat kinda. Hard to not be able to do any, any activity.

Comment

legs are key to mass
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        legs are key to mass
        This. A tree will only grow as large as it's roots allow. With a hip injury, that's gonna be tough.

Comment

I'm not going to abandon cardio completely I will just be limited. About the only thing I can do is ride a bike and that will be light still. As for lifting with my legs I will be able to do lower weight just nothing to heavy.

Comment

When your goal is to build mass, cardio is counter productive. Don't do any cardio when you are in your bulking phase. When you are done bulking, you cut.

Get on lockoutforum.com and read read read. Research some supps that will help you reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              legs are key to mass
              Originally posted by UserX View Post
              This. A tree will only grow as large as it's roots allow. With a hip injury, that's gonna be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                That's awesome. I know it's not going to be easy but I'm going to give it hell.

Comment

give it a shot!

Comment

I came in here to tell you "30x40 should be sufficient, but if you have the space, try to go for 40x60"

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      I came in here to tell you "30x40 should be sufficient, but if you have the space, try to go for 40x60"
                      This.

Comment

Forget supplements. Eat six clen meals a day and tren hard.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Forget supplements. Eat six clen meals a day and tren hard.
                          sounds like a dianabolical plan!

Comment

Language. WW.

Comment

The key is very simple...EAT, EAT, and did I mention EAT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X