X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from the DFW detectives

Need to find out who owns the car with this licence plate CLT3162
    I know its a Volvo.

This lady just side swiped my wife and took off. Good thing my wife got a picture of the licence plate. The police won't do anything so I was seeing if you guys could help out so I could give it to my insurance.

Thanks in advance

Your insurance should have all the necessary tools to look this shit up. And what do you mean the police wouldn't do anything? They wouldn't file a report? They wouldn't give you information? They wouldn't go find the person? From what I've seen, police take hit-and-runs pretty seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      Your insurance should have all the necessary tools to look this shit up. And what do you mean the police wouldn't do anything? They wouldn't file a report? They wouldn't give you information? They wouldn't go find the person? From what I've seen, police take hit-and-runs pretty seriously.
      It's hard to prove that they did it and that person was driving. Maybe not nowadays with cameras everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        It's hard to prove that they did it and that person was driving. Maybe not nowadays with cameras everywhere.
        A decade ago when I got hit by someone and they took off, the police came out, made a report, found the person, and my insurance company fucked them hard. Why would it be any different today?

Comment

A decade ago when I got hit by someone and they took off, the police came out, made a report, found the person, and my insurance company fucked them hard. Why would it be any different today?
          The only experience I've had with it was when I was a kid and my mom was involved in war. They basically told her tough shit.

Comment

Thanks Obama!!

Comment

You guys would be surprised at how many people will own up to it afterward. Most of the time it is "oh I didn't notice", and then sometimes it is just old people that actually didn't notice.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
              X