Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An open question to those who would kill a police officer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the king View Post
    you are failing miserably at showing how foolish anybody other than yourself looks, because you desperately continue posting even after being restricted only to what might be considered the kids table of this forum.
    if you're a grown up why are you at the kids table?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
      One guy has facts and numbers. Everyone else went purely based on emotion, right or wrong not important. Emotional pleas will never solve problems only analysis, facts, and action can solve problems.

I agree the facts; this has way less to do with race and far more to do with education and gainful employment.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        if you're a grown up why are you at the kids table?
        So after CJs post and mine, this is your next reply? Thanks for proving my point. To use your own terminology, you are the elephant in the room.

It's really odd. The least racist black people I know are actually from Africa. Ghana and Nigerua to be exact. I've worked with them the past several years and they are smart, educated, polite and upstanding family people. The link between racism, lack of education and poverty is strong.

Ever meet a white supremacist? Gainfully employed, rarely. Seen a dentist in the past decade? Probably not. Living in squalor, usually. Educated, high school at most normally. Had idiot parents, most likely.

Racism is learned behavior. Al Sharpton, j. Jackson, Farrakhan, and O are excellent teachers.

Comment

• CJ didnt really say much, and i didnt even take the time to read yours. It's a marathon, not a race, I will get to you when i have the time.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          So after CJs post and mine, this is your next reply? Thanks for proving my point. To use your own terminology, you are the elephant in the room.

It's really odd. The least racist black people I know are actually from Africa. Ghana and Nigerua to be exact. I've worked with them the past several years and they are smart, educated, polite and upstanding family people. The link between racism, lack of education and poverty is strong.

Ever meet a white supremacist? Gainfully employed, rarely. Seen a dentist in the past decade? Probably not. Living in squalor, usually. Educated, high school at most normally. Had idiot parents, most likely.

Racism is learned behavior. Al Sharpton, j. Jackson, Farrakhan, and O are excellent teachers.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            i'm relegated to this sub forum because i was the last black guy left on this forum, and now i just want to show you all how foolish you look.

i've said it before, come find us on facebook, lots of fun to be had.
            I was under the impression that you were relegated to this forum because you're a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              I was under the impression that you were relegated to this forum because you're a troll.
              troll1
              trōl/Submit
              noun
              a mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.

I dont think any of that actually applies.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Urban dictionary check:

troll
                1a. Noun
                One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

1b. Noun
                A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.
                A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "Flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread.

1c. Noun
                A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

2b. Noun
                An aesthetically repulsive person, often has terrible social skills, usually a woman. See Troglodyte.

2c. Noun
                An old, unattractive gay man who hits on young men, and cannot seem to understand that they want nothing to do with him.

3b. Verb
                To cruise for immediate sexual pleasure without commitment. Often characterized by an older man, seeking a younger man, or any man for immediate, often anonymous sexual contact.

4. Noun
                A joke disguised as an outrageously stupid statement or question, intended to trap people into believing it is serious.
                WRX

Comment

• 4 nailed it. hence the superior level of intelligence.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                  X