If you had 100k to 200k to invest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I got a positive Covid test last week so I have been stuck at home. I have discovered that I like being "retired" and not doing shit. This morning I ran about four miles and then jumped right in my pool. It was glorious. With that in mind, I'd buy some blue chip shares and collect the ~3% dividend and not do shit.
    My wife and I stuck her inherited trust into a professionally managed account and are sitting back doing exactly that. First month in, in a relatively unstable market, it's made 3 times my monthly salary. I've been furloughed for 3.5 months now, and I'm about to ask for permission to just make sure the house is vacuumed, and fold the wash and shit, along with mowing the lawn, not be an asshole, etc... in exchange for never fucking going back to work again, LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
      So how do we get in on this?
      PM me your email and I will invite you to our portal. Here you will be able to view all our offerings as they come out.

We purchased at 67 unit property in South Oak Cliff in May. We are on track to return 10% cash dividends for the year. One investor with a 300k position got a check for $2500 last month and that will continue every month for the rest of the year. Shoot, some people could retire off of that!

Come all ye who like money

Comment

Working...
      X