So.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cum Dumpster View Post
    I guess my sarcasm attempt failed. Dang! I will work on it.
    I thought you said you were leaving?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I thought you said you were leaving?
      Maybe he needs a permanent time out? Lol
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        I really hope me taking the time to talk down to you while on the shitter wasn't flattering.. just go away and come back next year for your irrelevant posts.

Read this while on this cold ass shitter!

Comment

I was told your ex is doing well and has a couple of kids and is still with the guy who isn’t an atheist. That’s what someone told me anyway.
          Which one? That could describe half a dozen women who presumably would have perfectly normal lives after we parted ways. Glad we're both doing well at any rate.

Comment

What happened to this place?
            I imagine facebook and the rest of that garbage happened. Mark suckerturd

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            People like you ran most everyone off.
            Never understood all the paladin hate. What... he talked shit. Made a lot of mildly irritating comments. That's most of the people here

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            If you're trying to summon some, Beetlejuice style, I think you only say it three times.
            First time you've ever made me laugh, mother fucker

WH

Comment

Met Paladin in person once but it was years ago, he was OK in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Which one? That could describe half a dozen women who presumably would have perfectly normal lives after we parted ways. Glad we're both doing well at any rate.
                They seemed to be wanting me to know about the one from site, Lil red pony, Jodi(?) maybe? Seemed to be pretty funny how you are “no God and no kids” and she left/dumped/(whatever) you and went exact opposite. Good for you for being okay with it. Guess some thought it crushed you.
                1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  I imagine facebook and the rest of that garbage happened. Mark suckerturd

Never understood all the paladin hate. What... he talked shit. Made a lot of mildly irritating comments. That's most of the people here

First time you've ever made me laugh, mother fucker

I appreciate your thoughts, most don’t say it publicly. I tend to go after the people who think they are something special. I mock, they get upset/emotional/butthurt and eventually change the screen name. It’s kind of a badge of honor knowing I get in those peoples heads so deeply.
                  1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

They seemed to be wanting me to know about the one from site, Lil red pony, Jodi(?) maybe? Seemed to be pretty funny how you are “no God and no kids” and she left/dumped/(whatever) you and went exact opposite. Good for you for being okay with it. Guess some thought it crushed you.
                    No one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Met Paladin in person once but it was years ago, he was OK in my opinion.
                      At the Five Star Ford car show years ago when I brought out my ‘70 Mach 1, correct?
                      1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        No one cares.
                        All evidence to the contrary.
                        1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

At the Five Star Ford car show years ago when I brought out my ‘70 Mach 1, correct?
                          Yes it was a poker run and would like to say it was in 2005 or thereabouts.

Comment

All evidence to the contrary.
                            What evidence?
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                              What evidence?
                              I think he means that they keep bothering to talk to him or mention him at all
                              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                I think he means that they keep bothering to talk to him or mention him at all
                                I think he’s probably got some daddy issues where any attention is good attention. He obviously can’t read the room
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X