So.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cum Dumpster View Post
    They seemed to be wanting me to know about the one from site, Lil red pony, Jodi(?) maybe? Seemed to be pretty funny how you are “no God and no kids” and she left/dumped/(whatever) you and went exact opposite. Good for you for being okay with it. Guess some thought it crushed you.
    Do you know what I know about what you or your former partners were doing a decade ago? Not a thing. Maybe aim for history after the mortgage crisis if you want it to bite.

Comment

Yeah we know, sub prime lending. Hopefully you learned a lesson.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        Yes it was a poker run and would like to say it was in 2005 or thereabouts.
        I had a really good time on that poker run. I do recall now.
        1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          I think he means that they keep bothering to talk to him or mention him at all
          He either knew what I meant and was attempting to be coy or he’s not very bright. You nailed it though.
          1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            I think he’s probably got some daddy issues where any attention is good attention. He obviously can’t read the room
            You aren’t very bright. Nor very humorous.
            1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Do you know what I know about what you or your former partners were doing a decade ago? Not a thing. Maybe aim for history after the mortgage crisis if you want it to bite.
              I am only going off what others told me. Until I came back I didn’t know anything about what she was doing. Glad the info was correct, kudos to you for finally being mature and responding so well. I woulda guessed you would still be immature and over react.
              1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Cum Dumpster View Post
                I am only going off what others told me. Until I came back I didn’t know anything about what she was doing. Glad the info was correct, kudos to you for finally being mature and responding so well. I woulda guessed you would still be immature and over react.
                Wow I bet you feel like an asshole now...probably not. Didn't quite get the intended response you wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  Wow I bet you feel like an asshole now...probably not. Didn't quite get the intended response you wanted.
                  Now? I’ve been one for a long time!
                  1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    We were just talking about this idiot on Saturday.

Why does everyone dislike this guy? He just stirs the pot like everyone else on here. I guess he’s the white version on NayNay?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Met Paladin in person once but it was years ago, he was OK in my opinion.

You know how this site works. Someone has to be the target to gangbang. Without threads like this and guys like Paladin to to stir the pot, this place would be even more dead.

Everyone I’ve met from this board is pretty normal. Kind of a let down actually. Like when first met DonSVO...you’d think he was 6’4 225lbs with the shit he slings on here. You can imagine my surprise when I saw he was only 4’9 and a buck thirty. [emoji23]

Then there’s Eric (Talisman). He’s probably the only one who is the same in person. Dude has a way with words and looks like the Ted Kaczynski type. [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        No one cares.
                        Shut it. I dont know which is bigger, your mouth or a**hole. I car! I mean I care

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          Then there’s Eric (Talisman). He’s probably the only one who is the same in person. Dude has a way with words and looks like the Ted Kaczynski type.
                          Physically I think he looks like Scott Kelly (the NASA astronaut)... but some days I also expect a manifesto to drop. Has all the makings of a made-for-TV miniseries if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            Physically I think he looks like Scott Kelly (the NASA astronaut)... but some days I also expect a manifesto to drop. Has all the makings of a made-for-TV miniseries if you ask me.
                            It would need to be on HBO Max to really capture the depravity. Jake Gyllenhaal is the only actor that could get my nuances right. Maybe I should start writing this thing. Not sure if I'm talking about the manifesto or the screenplay. We'll see.

Comment

Why does everyone dislike this guy? He just stirs the pot like everyone else on here. I guess he’s the white version on NayNay?
                              You know how this site works. Someone has to be the target to gangbang. Without threads like this and guys like Paladin to to stir the pot, this place would be even more dead.

Everyone I’ve met from this board is pretty normal. Kind of a let down actually. Like when first met DonSVO...you’d think he was 6’4 225lbs with the shit he slings on here. You can imagine my surprise when I saw he was only 4’9 and a buck thirty. [emoji23]

Then there’s Eric (Talisman). He’s probably the only one who is the same in person. Dude has a way with words and looks like the Ted Kaczynski type. [emoji51]

I just like talking shit. I've never met Paladin, but the fellas we were around that day really did not like him. Paly just trys to stir the pot in the laziest possible way. He's just full of shit talking weakness. As far as nay, I've always advocated for him to be back in gen pop. I've never met him either, but we have several mutual friends .

Is Don really that tall? I thought he was shorter than that.

Comment

I don’t know him either, nor do I have any real problem with him.. but anyone who drops in acting better than the rest of us a douche in my book.
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X