So.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    You just described like 1/2 the people here.
    Maybe so, but some are only that way from mental inadequacies. I have seen many men who were large in physical size but a little person mentally. Like the type who would get mocked and then butthurt enough to change a profile name. They know who they are.
    1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

• Originally posted by Cum Dumpster View Post
      Maybe so, but some are only that way from mental inadequacies. I have seen many men who were large in physical size but a little person mentally. Like the type who would get mocked and then butthurt enough to change a profile name. They know who they are.
      You're talking about me, aren't you. Yeah well, I used to like trolling too much (kinda like that oso character we had around here) and I'd change my name for some new troll attempt. Then he changed my name to Smeg cock or some shit and naturally I had to create a new screen name ROFL!!

Oh wait, you mean Naygay. The woke homosexual hipster who sells and maintains urinal cakes. Yeah I don't think he's here that often. He was relegated to the smackroom because he ruined every single thread.
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        You're talking about me, aren't you. Yeah well, I used to like trolling too much (kinda like that oso character we had around here) and I'd change my name for some new troll attempt. Then he changed my name to Smeg cock or some shit and naturally I had to create a new screen name ROFL!!

Oh wait, you mean Naygay. The woke homosexual hipster who sells and maintains urinal cakes. Yeah I don't think he's here that often. He was relegated to the smackroom because he ruined every single thread.
        Nope, not you. But he has posted in this thread a few times assuming his name is same both here and there.
        1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Nope, not you. But he has posted in this thread a few times assuming his name is same both here and there.
          Wasn’t me!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            Wasn’t me!
            What was your screen name there? You sure you didn’t go back there in 2015 and talk about the place being dead/quiet? Hmmmm
            1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

• What is considered an old forum member?

JITB 15 minutes
              Armbar clinic
              Or knowing Mary in the red Cobra back in the glory days of FFW?

Comment

What was your screen name there? You sure you didn’t go back there in 2015 and talk about the place being dead/quiet? Hmmmm
                Dfwstangs? My handle was “Stephen” there too. Same avatar
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                  What is considered an old forum member?

JITB 15 minutes
                  Armbar clinic
                  Old member....at the time when everyone loved Chris!!!!!

Comment

• How’s this....
                    Attached Files
                    1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                      What is considered an old forum member?

JITB 15 minutes
                      Armbar clinic
                      You forgot about jousting behind best buy.

Comment

How’s this....
                        Yup that was me. Place is gone.. what are you getting at?
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Yup that was me. Place is gone.. what are you getting at?
                          He’s about to slam dunk on you about your goldfish Sparky, that died in second grade.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                            He’s about to slam dunk on you about your goldfish Sparky, that died in second grade.
                            I’m sure it’s gonna be another “Walmart quality troll” attempt. He’s made multiple attempts to ruffle peoples feathers with no real bites.
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Wasn’t me!
                              Did you forget or lie?
                              1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

• Don’t worry, the guy who doesn’t care and thinks this site sucks is on the case and taking his precious time to research. Nancy Drew done got you Stephen!

Comment

Working...
                                X