Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cum Dumpster View Post
    Did you forget or lie?
    When I said that I was referring to your name being changed to cum dumpster.
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Don’t worry, the guy who doesn’t care and thinks this site sucks is on the case and taking his precious time to research. Nancy Drew done got you Stephen!
      No way I’ll be able to ever show my face here again. I’ve been pwned!!
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        No way I’ll be able to ever show my face here again. I’ve been pwned!!

Guess our lunch dates are over now!!!!!!

Comment

When I said that I was referring to your name being changed to cum dumpster.

Yeah, okay!

I knew who changed it. It was the guy who got butthurt by my mocking. Took it all personal. The one with little man syndrome.

Are you even an admin? It’s still funny you came into my thread mocking this site after you did the same to Canada.
          1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

• Ok dicknose, so the site that you mocked and said was shit and dead you make a post and then 36 replies thereafter. And who is in who's head again?

Comment

Yeah, okay!

I knew who changed it. It was the guy who got butthurt by my mocking. Took it all personal. The one with little man syndrome.

Are you even an admin? It’s still funny you came into my thread mocking this site after you did the same to Canada.
              Not an admin..

The difference is that site really is gone. This one isn’t.

You’re right, I’m wrong
              You’re a member of thriving Facebook posts and like to drop in and tell us.
              You live rent free in our heads and we need you to make this site worthy again
              You’re #1 troll
              Anything else we need to recap?
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Yeah, okay!

You talking about Rick Modena?
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  You talking about Rick Modena?
                  Yes, it was me. I'm the one, I have issues with Cum Dumpsters, ahahaha!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    Ok dicknose, so the site that you mocked and said was shit and dead you make a post and then 36 replies thereafter. And who is in who's head again?
                    I admit it I can’t stop myself, this place is like being at all nude strip club I went to once. I send a reply or make a post and an 8 month pregnant stripper comes out. I shouldn’t give her any money, but I do anyway. Then a 50 year old grandma comes out and stupidly I give her some money. Now I just wanna see who’s coming out next and it’s a girl with a swollen lip, stitches on her forehead, and a black eye. Every time I reply to you strippers some other train wreck shows up. Welcome to the stage btw.

If you wouldn’t keep sending out strippers I would go, but the strippers just keep coming!
                    1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Not an admin..

The difference is that site really is gone. This one isn’t.

You’re right, I’m wrong
                      You’re a member of thriving Facebook posts and like to drop in and tell us.
                      You live rent free in our heads and we need you to make this site worthy again
                      You’re #1 troll
                      Anything else we need to recap?
                      Nope, you only got one thing wrong. Even with me here this place is gonna die pretty soon. My powers are strong, but not that strong.

I am still laughing at you staying around after I caught you lying. I know that kinda thing doesn’t bother a guy like you.
                      1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

• Blabla

Comment

Nope, you only got one thing wrong. Even with me here this place is gonna die pretty soon. My powers are strong, but not that strong.

I am still laughing at you staying around after I caught you lying. I know that kinda thing doesn’t bother a guy like you.
                          So ummm.. I don’t think I’d lie about something a quick search could prove wrong. Just sayin.. but hey if that’s your best home run swing at me, carry on!

I’m a big fat liar guys! Don’t trust me!!
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

So ummm.. I don’t think I’d lie about something a quick search could prove wrong. Just sayin.. but hey if that’s your best home run swing at me, carry on!

I’m a big fat liar guys! Don’t trust me!!
                            I don’t think you are smart enough to know you would get caught. Pretty simple. Why do you always appeal to the “guys?” You do need backup in so many ways, none good. Kinda sad.

You can have last word, this is getting old, making fun of someone who can’t defend themselves. Make sure to appeal to your guys. Haha!
                            1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Working...
                            X