Beto running for Gov?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beto running for Gov?

Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke is running for office yet again. This time he hopes to oust Texas. Gov. Greg Abbott.

This will get interesting.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

I predicted he would be doing that over a year ago, as well as predicted that he will win.

Comment

He will get me tooed unless he has a badass legal team that will threaten someone for violating an NDA. Unfortunately the person his daddy paid off is a big lib and may keep her mouth shut.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Someone needs to do Texas and the world a solid...

Comment

“Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47,” O’Rourke said at a debate when he was running for president.

Just keep running that clip of him. Its like he doesn't even live in Texas...know Texans.
          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Old Robert Francis ‘Beta Cuck’ O’Rourke. The whitest Irish Mexican you know.

Get ready, Hollywood and mega donors are about to inundate your state with the biggest campaign you’ve ever seen. Texas is the Golden Goose they have wanted for years. You also watch they will spend tons of money making him full blown Mexican so he can appeal to all of the illegals.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Old Robert Francis ‘Beta Cuck’ O’Rourke. The whitest Irish Mexican you know.

Get ready, Hollywood and mega donors are about to inundate your state with the biggest campaign you’ve ever seen. Texas is the Golden Goose they have wanted for years. You also watch they will spend tons of money making him full blown Mexican so he can appeal to all of the illegals.
              Simple rule, whoever Hollywood is backing doesn’t care about any of your interests or concerns. Hollywood’s dream is Beto vs Matt M. If people have any sense, neither of these Hollywierdos will survive the primaries.

Comment

The new (and old) blue “Texans” don’t have any sense when it comes to voting.

Comment

He got destroyed by Cruz by 3 points in an election with strong Democrat turnout after spending twice as much. 2022 will go the other way for turnout. Dude doesn't stand a fucking chance.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

He just runs so he can collect money and hear himself talk. He's carved out quite the career for himself.

Comment

With all of the tech companies relocating/importing people there; Austin to Dallas to Houston I wouldn't underestimate the ability to flip. It's different when you have a company from a Blue state moving in and bringing people, vs. pissed off people leaving Blue states and seeking refuge. I feel as if this is also intentional, politically.

Comment

Dont underestimate the influx of liberals to Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                          Dont underestimate the influx of liberals to Texas.
                          Don't underestimate the second amendment loving liberals that can't fucking stand him because of those comments. He doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of taking Texas.

Comment

bros, saying he does not have a chance is a bit obtuse. he certainly has a chance.

like said above, you get to talk to people in your grocery store you will be surprised how many have not been here for even a year.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post

like said above, you get to talk to people in your grocery store you will be surprised how many have not been here for even a year.

No kidding then they bitch about how Texas is. I think I need one of those "Don't California my Texas" shirt.

Remember when the cast of Seinfield having a special event to raise money for Texas Democrats. Its going to get even more stupid.
                              Last edited by Murph Tang; 11-16-2021, 11:39 AM.
                              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Working...
                              X