• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 lawn thread

Time for fall pre emergent! Haha

I guess we missed this year!!

My yard looked like shit with the heat anyway
    "PSH!!!"

Truegreen just came out yesterday for the pre-emergent. My yard was baked bad from the heat and I wasn't going to pay a stupid water bill to keep it green... the rain from a few weeks back made it nice and green now though, but if we don't get some more I'm not sure how long that will last.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I need to run to my lawn store and get it laid down. I tired of these mosquito and rather work on this problem then the lawn right now.

Comment

We moved 3yrs ago, but this is the first year I've put much effort into the yard. Been cutting my back yard with a manual reel at 5/8" and that has really helped the Bermuda. Need to do some leveling next year. Also picked up a mid 60's gas reel that I just got done restoring, so now I can do a proper scalp. The front yard is a mess, probably 75% king ranch bluestem from what I can tell. Sounds like I need to just hit it with roundup and plant seed.

Last edited by the spindoctor; 09-16-2022, 09:36 PM.
        Justin

Comment

I did the liquid prodiamine this time I read great things about it
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

I'm dropping pre emergent after this heat wave breaks sunday night.

Comment

I was loosing the fucking spurge battle on my granite walkways all year. So, finally I bought some extended preen, and watered that shit in with two types of weed killer. Looks kind of nice now. First time in 3 years, not even a sprout.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
              X