Hmmm... DFW M.net?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I've got three Mustangs and had a one owner chebby truck that I bought to use for hauling shit that I didn't want to put in my Aviator. But I wound up only putting 2k miles on it in two years and paying insurance, inspections and registrations, I decided to sell it. That and everyone who is close to me thought I had lost my mind buying Chevy.

It needed a transmission, headliner, tires, headlight kit as they had turned into aquariums. After it was all said and done, I made $4k on it so that made me happy.
    I found a dream car. Two owner original ‘62 Bel Air 4 door. 6 cyl, 3 on the tree.
    Motor runs and it drives but needed a tune up and brakes before I would drive it long distances so it’s currently on Jack stands.

Comment

Still own my Notch and my vert.
      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

When I first read this, I was like "Dfw M.meet"? Threw me off for a sec...hadnt seen something like that in forever

Comment

I've never actually owned a Mustang....have lots of Fords but enjoyed the forum.

Someday I'll have my dream car 69 Mustang Boss 429 with a 4 speed.
          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

We have a mustang in the house, my daughter's ecoboost.

I've been looking, but know it will sit most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I believe there's more Mustang owners here than we used to have back in the day...
              Present. But I’ve been one of the more consistent owners through the years.

Comment

After owning my '69 for 29 years and 11 months... I sold it in Dec of '21.

Sold my Corvette too.

I'm outta' the classic car hobby for the moment... but I know there's something else lurking just around the corner that I'll have to own at some point.

Cheers!
                mardyn

Comment

Working...
                X