Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!* - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck these fuckers. Cruising along, under the speed limit. Seat heaters on, massagers on, car in comfort mode, computer in "boring" mode, relaxing to some Fleetwood Mac and then you have Mr Asshat doing 25ish in a 55 decide to brake check the car thats door mirror is worth more than his whole car! Bet hes uninsured too.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Just your typical driver with their head up their ass

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Fuck these fuckers. Cruising along, under the speed limit. Seat heaters on, massagers on, car in comfort mode, computer in "boring" mode, relaxing to some Fleetwood Mac and then you have Mr Asshat doing 25ish in a 55 decide to brake check the car thats door mirror is worth more than his whole car! Bet hes uninsured too.
        Brake check? Was it an older person? Looks like they were braking for the off ramp.

Comment

• He was at a steady sub 30 AND thats a dual lane. In the video you can see him loon in his center miiror, gesture and slam on the brakes and then give me the finger.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• that's crazy! neither i nor my family took the vaccine. i didn't trust it and i don't like being told that i should have taken it! fuck that. i swear more people got covid with the vaccine vs without the shot!

Comment

• Worth watching?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                  Worth watching?
                  Definitely worth watching! It gets good at the 44 minute mark

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    that's crazy! neither i nor my family took the vaccine. i didn't trust it and i don't like being told that i should have taken it! fuck that. i swear more people got covid with the vaccine vs without the shot!
                    Yeah, I've had friends threaten to disown family and friends because they got so scared based on the msm agenda cycle. We didn't get any of the shots either.
                    Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                    Worth watching?
                    Si
                    Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    Definitely worth watching! It gets good at the 44 minute mark
                    I'm ngl, some of it if down right terrifying as well as infuriating because I personally know so many who were harmed by this shit.

Edit: I also doubt I'll trust riding w/a stranger and not knowing if they caved to the peer pressure campaign. Seeing those bus drivers, etc just pitch out while driving is nuckin futs!

Comment

• I'll watch that shit later, but I didn't get jabbed either. The fact that people were hysterical saying that you were only safe if you took it and natural immunity was worthless told me everything I needed to know about the agenda. I had Covid fairly bad twice, but it wasn't much worse than the flu and I don't get flu shots either.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Long live the pure bloods. I read something yesterday that the death rate for Covid is now higher for people with the jab than without.

CN

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          I'm ngl, some of it if down right terrifying as well as infuriating because I personally know so many who were harmed by this shit.

Edit: I also doubt I'll trust riding w/a stranger and not knowing if they caved to the peer pressure campaign. Seeing those bus drivers, etc just pitch out while driving is nuckin futs!
                          It’s scary seeing the people spinning in circles seconds before they die. It’s like something takes them over from within. Those fibrous clots are like growing Aliens from the inside out. So insane!

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            It’s scary seeing the people spinning in circles seconds before they die. It’s like something takes them over from within. Those fibrous clots are like growing Aliens from the inside out. So insane!
                            Yeah, that shit is mainly what I was referring to as terrifying.

Comment

• Fuck, that is nuts. Where is Dr Dave? I’d like to hear his take on it

Comment

• Check this shit out! Borla exhaust is making an app for your electric car so it sounds like it has a real exhaust. BTW Shelby will put his name on fucking anything including electric car

Learn more about the sound system Borla has put together to offer active performance for electric vehicles. We look forward to getting your EV sounding the way you want it!

Last edited by scootro; 11-26-2022, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X